New Staffs Member, Looking for a zed

msb

Hello my name is Mark, I'm 43 and live just outside Burton on Trent.

I work as a hgv driver for Rolls Royce and when not at work or busy with the family cars are my obsession.

The current car is a 2003 Bmw 330ci Msport

IMG_1707_zpstflhb16g.jpg

As you can see I like my car clean and detaling is a hobby of mine, but don't think this means clean it and never drive it, they are there to be driven and enjoyed and trust me i do both.

You see the rest of my car time is taken up with the local car club (Shenstone and District Car Club)who run Curborough Sprint Course, i help run the club track afternoons and breakfast meets.

In addition to supporting the club i also hold my own trackdays at Curborough that i organise through the facebook group Curburgring Trackdays.

I prefer rwd cars heres a couple of my old ones.

IMG_0049_zpsdc91d690.jpg

IMG_0058_zpsd994e6af.jpg

38893_462962675984_5829333_n1_zps2454b312.jpg

39639_462626190984_7164886_n1_zps123c5835.jpg

The time has come for me to explore some bigger tracks and hence why i'm selling the 330 and looking for a zed as think it will be a better compromise as a daily drive and track tool. Looking spend 6/7k and am hoping this budget will get something reasonable, thanks for reading and all comments welcome.