370z NISMO owner to be!

Cray Z

Hey Guys,

I currently own a 200sx S14a and a MR2 Roadster as my daily! I recently got a deal on a brand new 370z Nismo that i couldn't turn down so i put the deposit down on Sunday and expecting the car in March on a brand new 17 plate! I am excited and anxious at the same time!

Any other Nismo owners out there? I have been told the Nismo is way better than the GT and the older Nismo had a lot of issues which have been ironed out on this one ;)

Looking forward to ownership !!!

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I have been a member of SXOC for about 12 years now, and also a member of MR2ROC. When i joined those forums i had so many questions.

Really weird here because the car is brand spankers so not sure what to ask really, and i can't touch it for a few years, but i have read somewhere that there are supercharger and turbo kits for them.

What sort of power do they make and are they simply bolt on, or is there a lot of work involved i.e. lowering compression?

• 4 months later...

First thoughts:

It's a bit big and a bit clunky Lol! But nice place to be!

In terms of being clunky, when I change gear and come of and on the clutch at slow speed o have some sort of rattle. Going back to nissan tomorrow to have it looked at ;)

A few questions for fellow Nismo owners.

Should the car come with Nismo Mats? Or the ones pictured? Nissan reckon they are the only ones they do, but I have seen Nismo ones.

Do you have to put 98ron juice in the car or can you use normal 95?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

First thoughts:

In terms of being clunky, when I change gear and come of and on the clutch at slow speed o have some sort of rattle. Going back to nissan tomorrow to have it looked at ;)

Should the car come with Nismo Mats? Or the ones pictured? Nissan reckon they are the only ones they do, but I have seen Nismo ones.

Congrats on the Nismo.

Got mine a couple of months ago. I only use V-Power fuel, you should definitely only be using premium 98+.

Also, check your front springs for transport blocks. Nissan love to leave them in!

I have the same mats in mine. Not sure if Nissan offer a Nismo set.

You've still got protective film on your rest pedal too ;)

Enjoy it!

First thoughts:

Congrats on the Nismo.

Got mine a couple of months ago. I only use V-Power fuel, you should definitely only be using premium 98+.

Also, check your front springs for transport blocks. Nissan love to leave them in!

I have the same mats in mine. Not sure if Nissan offer a Nismo set.

You've still got protective film on your rest pedal too ;)

Enjoy it!

Thanks bud. I see you got the black one too.. best colour of course ;)

I was on the phone to nissan earlier. They are going to look into the clunk and they said the Nismo Mats must be aftermarket as the 370 ones are the only ones they offer.

As for the shock stoppers, I read up on that on here and made them aware of it a few weeks ago, they already new about it and had already removed them as someone had a bit of an accident with them on :o

They purposely left the plastic on the rest pedal as they said it will get dirty and I can take it off if I wish. Nice of them I thought.

With the fuel, they didn't tell me anything about it. It had no fuel in it what so ever so I went and brimmed it with standard 95 only when putting the cap back on I saw it said 98 only :o which meant an immediate visit to eurocarparts and a purchase of octane booster which went in straight away ;)