The Grand Tour

StevoD

Believe it or not, I am actually planning on attending Coventry WITH MY ZED, yep, I'm going to drive it from Athens, Greece to my Birthplace in the dull west midlands, even the missus is up for it. :) I will make sure to bring with me a mobile disk with every episode of Star Trek ever made on it, so that any club member (*who owns the original media*, yeh, right) can take a nice backup from me in digital form. Yes. That. Nice and legal. lol. ;)

• Like 1

NOTICE FOR ALL MEMBERS

If you've got a master plan to pirate/distribute TV shows or films or games or music via physical media or torrent sites or streaming or any other transport mechanism, you don't share it on here. It's come up on this thread (and others) a few times of late and though we've not necessarily called it out before, the frequency is going up.

Please understand we're not naive, or bothered how you handle your media in your private lives, but do be mindful this is an open place and the posted content reflects on the forum. Should you feel the need to discuss this further, please contact one of The Team.

Thanks.

I really enjoyed it.

Old top gear had become very stale. I think the trio we're bored of doing the same thing every episode and the egos were getting annoying.

New top gear was crap. Why did they just try to copy it? Madness.

GT I thought was good. Still very scripted but new and fresh and the boys came across better. Some of the features show promise. It's good entertainment with or without the cars and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next.

I really enjoyed it.

Old top gear had become very stale. I think the trio we're bored of doing the same thing every episode and the egos were getting annoying.

New top gear was crap. Why did they just try to copy it? Madness.

GT I thought was good. Still very scripted but new and fresh and the boys came across better. Some of the features show promise. It's good entertainment with or without the cars and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next.

I thought they came across more awkwardly and without chemistry than in any TG, seriously, some of the dialogue seemed unnatural (because it was even more scripted than TG ever was).

• Like 1