Hello From Germany

Hey guys. Just wanted to say hey. I'm an American living in Germany. Can't read enough German to join their forums and the lack of parts available here is immense. I have a 2006 350z; although from what I have noticed it's a pre-facelift.. I also have an Audi S3 8L1 here and a Genesis Coupe 2.0T in the states. Will be on here looking for parts from the friends across the pond.

• Like 1

Hey! I'm a Brit in Greece, and also use the UK community for my advice and parts and stuff. Of course we have to be careful for anything that is LHD vs RHD, but most stuff is compatible. If you need any help finding something, give me a shout. We also have 2 super-helpful trader members that carry second hand parts aplenty. Jon @ Emperor and ZMANALEX (^above :D), both top guys who usually have everything you could need in stock. Mine's a 2003 US car by the way, imported to Greece in 2006.

Welcome!

Edited by Aashenfox

Ello n welkom, stick around.

That's dutch..... :lol:

Anyway, I am in Germany too and there is a thiriving scene over here.

Check out Z Nation

But, and this is a big BUT, if your car has german plates, then anything and everything you do to the car had to have legal documentation and has to pass TUV inspection.

If you are still on US plates, then no worries.

• Like 1