Picking up my 370Z Nismo in 4 days! can't wait!!

Just thought i would say hello!! Picking up my first Zed on Thursday and can't wait!!

Going from a Vauxhall VX220 Turbo s should be an interesting transition.

Any pointers on the 370 would be much appreciated!

Alex

Congratulations & Welcome, it's nice to see someone super excited about owning a new car, especially a Z.

From anecdotal evidence, the exhaust on the 370z Nismo is a bit weedy sounding so if your VX220 had a ripping soundtrack, you might miss it a little bit. Plenty of options for decats, High flow cats & aftermarket back boxes available from our traders.

Welcome again :-)

Congratulations & Welcome, it's nice to see someone super excited about owning a new car, especially a Z.

From anecdotal evidence, the exhaust on the 370z Nismo is a bit weedy sounding so if your VX220 had a ripping soundtrack, you might miss it a little bit. Plenty of options for decats, High flow cats & aftermarket back boxes available from our traders.

Welcome again :-)

Absolutely right. The Nismo exhaust sounds only marginally less pants than the standard 370. Get it changed asap.

• Like 1

Hope the Zed pick up went well for you Alex. :drive1

Pick up is tomorrow now!!! can't wait!!! going to be emotional getting rid of the vx220 tho!

Change every so often is a good thing I think. ;)

Good luck and don't forget to take all your belongings out of the VX.

I left a folder full of CD's and my car park pass in a car I once sold & it was a PITA getting them back from the dealer. :dry::blush:

Hope the Zed pick up went well for you Alex. :drive1

Pick up is tomorrow now!!! can't wait!!! going to be emotional getting rid of the vx220 tho!

Change every so often is a good thing I think. ;)

Good luck and don't forget to take all your belongings out of the VX.

I left a folder full of CD's and my car park pass in a car I once sold & it was a PITA getting them back from the dealer. :dry::blush:

no stereo in the vx plus nowhere to store anything haha! :lol:

• Like 1