Lots of previous owner, should I be worry?

Banz

The 350Z that I'm interested in has a lot of previous owner.

One has 6 and the other one has 8.

It feels like a bit too much, what do people think? As long as the condition of the car is good then I shouldn't need to worry and what to look out for?

MOT history looks clean. Both 2004 and between 60-90k mileage. One of them is by a forum member so I'm sure he looks after the car. But the other one is from a trade dealer. Lower mileage but cheaper and within my budget. However I've had some bad and good experiences with trade dealer.

Will check the service history from the trader.

I wouldn't be touching that car. Any dealer that muffles on about limited warranty and then haggled prices to be sold as spares or repair isn't worth dealing with, utter crooks who have zero idea of the law.

• Like 1

I agree with Ekona, move on from this car there will be better examples. Whilst we are on the subject DONT got to Junction 17 cars in Peterborough.

• Like 1

Dont worry about the number of owners to much, its common for these cars to change hands after a year or so due to peoples circumstances changing and the need for a bigger or more practical car. Take your time looking for one, the best thing you can do!

12 year old car... 2 years per owner isn't too strange. Maybe even had a dealer on the logbook who had it stood in a forecourt? Could bump the number of owners up

Looks like a nice example though, don't let the number of owners deter you

Just as said above. Purchased my 53 plate 350 with 7 or 8 owners on. Didn't deter me at all after owning it 2 year coming up I'd see why they have as many owners it's a heavy v6 that drinks fuel for fun and peoples circumstances change

Lots of cars changed ownership due to Private registrations too. i.e Company car's having plates changed before passing to individuals before sale. I have seen this happen or even a 1 owner family vehicle being passed down to 3 members of the same family. Check for seat wear and good history. :)

I decide to post the link here. As it seems like a bargain really.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/54-reg-nissan-350z-3.5-v6-gt-pack-/1169931700

Photo condition looks mint as well.

I might still go and view it.

Just check the arse end for crash damage. It's hard to tell from photos but I think the offside tailpipe is further in that nearside.

Again can't 100% tell but tyres might be running stretched (which some people aren't a fan of)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just check the arse end for crash damage. It's hard to tell from photos but I think the offside tailpipe is further in that nearside.

Again can't 100% tell but tyres might be running stretched (which some people aren't a fan of)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You're right, that exhaust is definitely on the wonk.

I'm the sixth owner on my 05'

As mentioned before people may not consider just how much fuel they're going to eat up.

So they buy a small economical hatchback and cry when something expensive goes wrong with it - thus cancelling out the saving of the extra fuel & fun they would have had by just sticking with the zed :p

The number of owners means nothing as we don't know anything about them just go with how you feel about the cars your viewing it could have one owner from new only 40 thou on it but he's thrashed it everywhere you will never know :thumbs:

Im impressed, you guys were right about the Gumtree car. The exhaust has been changed and it is wonky. However dealer is alright, there are a lot of cars parked at his mansion and his family lives there. Or that im just gullible, but the guy seems very honest.