Phwoar! One day....

Commander

Cheap to buy, ZOMG Mary Mother of Jesus to run. Mate of mine has one specced to the 9's (it was the press car when they were released and he has a DVD of VBH driving) but new brake pads, discs and a couple of shocks to get through the MoT has justs et him back £9K - hes only done 5K miles in the car since he bought it :scare:

Big + slow + underpowered + bus

Look good though.

I tend to agree with this.

Looking at the car it's beautiful but I never realised the 0-60 on these would be the time it is. I thought it would be at least a sub 5 seconds. :shrug:

Not that 0-60 is everything but still I thought it'd be quicker. ;)

Beautiful cars, proper Italian GT at it's finest :D

If only they came with a manual or proper dual clutch 'box. The auto is a bit dim-witted, and the automated-manual one is harsh as heck around town. I'd still have one though, a 4.7L in dark blue with biscuit interior please!

new brake pads, discs and a couple of shocks to get through the MoT has justs et him back £9K - hes only done 5K miles in the car since he bought it :scare:

Sounds like they saw him coming!

Edited by Commander
  • Like 1

Type motorhub into your search engine of choice and you'll soon understand why it's cheap.

They certainly stock a wide range of cars, from a V8 to a Ford Fiesta. Though to be fair looking at used prices, there's quite a few at around the £30K mark. It's a lot of car for the money!!! Just think I could buy one of these instead of a Tesla Model S and still have £30K sitting in the bank :scare:.

new brake pads, discs and a couple of shocks to get through the MoT has justs et him back £9K - hes only done 5K miles in the car since he bought it :scare:

Sounds like they saw him coming!

Nope, because he had the sports pack so Skyhook suspension and ceramic brakes, I think even the tyres are a weird size so cost an arm and a leg too. He didnt realise it has all the fancy stuff and certainly didnt realise what it would cost to replace .........

They are beautiful looking and sounding and go pretty well. There's a few around here I see regularly. :) Would I have one? No, I like my Zed, It's probably rarer :lol: (and less likely to break down or cost me a fortune if it did!!).

Stunner. As said not the fastest but the sound and feeling you'll get being in it will be amazing. I'd rather have a 5.0 XKR but I'm biased, as I'm dying to get one lol Oh the Maser's look great in that light blue too!

Why does everyone think they're slow? They're really not. They're not 650S, but they're mighty once they're on the move.

I think most people are so used to seeing the 3 second 0-60 that they assume this must have similar. They also do tend to forget that these sorts of cars are not designed to go on a track (as in geared for massive acceleration out of corners), they are designed for touring. In gear acceleration on motorways, mountain passes, etc.

After all, its a GT car, not supercar

OK, I guess I'm the only person in the world who doesn't actually like the look of it?

Im not a huge fan of them.... I wouldnt call them ugly, but I dont think they are gorgeous either

Edited by grahamc