Newbie from North Wales

hello everyone!!!

i picked top my first zed yesterday, absolutely love it up to now. i didn't really plan on buying one but i seen one in a carpark at a vw show last week and fell in love with them so after looking over various websites i went to go view a few.

The first one i went to go see was a blue one but after driving 2 hours to go see it i was very disappointed, it had been fully resprayed and it was terrible, so i went back on my phone and found another one on the way home in silver, got there and done some checks over it to find the oil cap was filled with creamy gunk so i left that one too, and then two days after a red one popped up only 20 minutes away from me and i ended up buying it :teeth:

As i arrived at the red one i seen that the owner didn't really look after it but it wasn't in a terrible state, there was horrendous lacquer peel on the mirrors and was about 50 shades of red so today i got it in my godfather unit and gave it a good compound.

only managed to get one picture up to now but hopefully the weather is good tomorrow and i should be able to get more

F333905F-75D5-4E8B-BC9F-77A4CEF5C159.jpg

...so i went back on my phone and found another one on the way home in silver, got there and done some checks over it to find the oil cap was filled with creamy gunk so i left that one too...

Reckon I saw the same one before I bought mine. Worcester area?