Got a roadster yesterday

Stan

So after 5 months of looking for one since I sold my supra, I finally found a roadster in the spec I wanted. I did have my heart set on black, but after seeing how nice the blue was, I changed my mind :D

It is a 2006 DE (so got all the facelift gubbins) with full GT spec and sat nav. Only done 46k as well.

Was a very fun 2 hour drive home from London yesterday, didn't realise they were so loud as standard! Have got a popcharger already ordered so it'll be a bit louder by the end of the week. Such a nice roar when you put your foot down!

Gave it a quick polish and wax today as it was sunny, also put the roof down and went for a quick spin B) can't wait to give it a full machine polish and a couple of coats of my more expensive wax :p

q6aof2M.jpg

WTbWAgL.jpg

DhlTRyp.jpg

• Like 1

Nice. What expensive polish ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wax, and it's not overly expensive compared to what you can buy, it's only £43 a tin (Chemical Guys 50/50 concours), but I have a thing for waxes and this is my most expensive. Today the Zed got a coat of Nattys blue simply cos it's a blue tinted wax!

Nice. What expensive polish ?

Wax, and it's not overly expensive compared to what you can buy, it's only £43 a tin (Chemical Guys 50/50 concours), but I have a thing for waxes and this is my most expensive. Today the Zed got a coat of Nattys blue simply cos it's a blue tinted wax!

I meant wax. Dunno why I said polish

I meant wax. Dunno why I said polish

Its cool dude, to be fair I must own about £100 worth of polish as well, just in about 15 seperate bottles :D