911 R

Will370z

Yup, all gone already.

The best modern day 911 you can't buy. Their halo models are getting ridiculous to get hold of now, and I'm getting sick of it tbh.

Almost anything above the S models (Or GTS nowadays) seems to be aimed solely at millionaires who already own a few Porkers already. I know we don't complain about Lambo's or Ferrari's being out of "normal" people's price range, but a 911 seems like it should be more attainable somehow?

Edited by Paddy78

Not any more, even a light spec C2S is over £100K.

Ironically it's not the prices of the fun stuff that bothers me, it's the sheer lack of availability. I know for a fact that people already have LOIs in for the GT4RS, and the 991.2 GT3 and RS models.

I know three guys (count em, three) who make a living solely from buying and selling limited edition and classic Porsches. Ridiculous.

Got a dude down my way does the same with anything, Lambos, Ferraris, Mercs, etc blacklisted by every single manufacturer but just gets mates to give their names, most of the cars he buys go out to the Emirates, literally the day he takes delivery, they change hands.

Edited by Jetpilot

Looks good but boring... Nothing exciting. I've never driven one and thats key obviously, but I like a car to look and feel special, I sat in a 911 from a few years ago and I was like... how can they sell the inside of this for this price?! But again the new ones are nice with the kinda small cascading dash. Still.. give me an DB9, slower, less agile... better lol. Can you tell I can't be bothered with 911's? lol (EXCEPT GT3's and RS's...maybe the wing does it for me)

Looks good but boring... Nothing exciting. I've never driven one and thats key obviously, but I like a car to look and feel special, I sat in a 911 from a few years ago and I was like... how can they sell the inside of this for this price?! But again the new ones are nice with the kinda small cascading dash. Still.. give me an DB9, slower, less agile... better lol. Can you tell I can't be bothered with 911's? lol (EXCEPT GT3's and RS's...maybe the wing does it for me)

Give me a nice Porsche over a DB9 any day