Brexit 23rd June..?

coldel

168 members have voted

1. 1. How are you likely to vote in the upcoming EU referendum

• Stay
    • Leave
    • Unsure
    • Not going to vote

I wonder what Sturgeon and the SNP will do in the coming days, pretty sure they must have drawn up a plan to apply for a second referendum in this instance. Can't imagine them sitting on this for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know, I actually feel quite sad and didnt expect to feel this way. And not that economically the country is going to be tipped upside down and shaken around but actually so many people on FB are crowing about it and I know they voted Leave purely because of immigration. Sad that as a nation we have this sort of attitude towards our fellow man.

• Like 1

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

To many people voting for the wrong reasons.

As the EU pulls research funding to UK Universities, watch as the 'brain drain' starts and our most talented people move out of the UK in search of funding. Since we have few exports left apart from our technical and scientific knowhow this will be disastrous, not immediately but in years to come.

I really, really do hope I am wrong but I think that many will not realise what they have just done.

At least it will reduce immigration - there will be nothing to come here for!

• Like 3

Cameron's statement at 8am will be interesting, as will the one from Boris no doubt following shortly after...

I think what disturbs me the most has been the response from people in social media. They've either been saying that everyone has f*cked up, or they're smug as f*ck. What ever happened to losing and winning with dignity and grace?

• Like 7

I also feel very sad about it but it's democracy and we just have to get on with it. The sun is shining, the trees are still growing and water is still coming out the tap. If we turn to my investments however :lol:

Farage on TV this morning at 6:30 being grilled about the £350m that will be pumped into the economy each week and what its going on. He quickly spat out the number that £10bn will be saved each year, which isn't £350m a week - I wonder how many people that fell for that headline noticed?

• Like 4

Cameron's statement at 8am will be interesting, as will the one from Boris no doubt following shortly after...

I think what disturbs me the most has been the response from people in social media. They've either been saying that everyone has f*cked up, or they're smug as f*ck. What ever happened to losing and winning with dignity and grace?

And that is the reason why "social media" can be such a ball ache, too many brain dead users.
  • Like 1

Farage on TV this morning at 6:30 being grilled about the £350m that will be pumped into the economy each week and what its going on. He quickly spat out the number that £10bn will be saved each year, which isn't £350m a week - I wonder how many people that fell for that headline noticed?

There's going to be a whole lot of unravelling bullsh!t in the upcoming weeks!!!