Hi from Teesside

Hi all!

New Z owner here from 'sunny' Teesside, having had Toyota MR2's for many years. Been toying with a change for a while now and it was a toss up between a GT86 and the Z, with the Z winning through in the end =)

04 Nismo fitted with Veilside Titanium exhaust...rather loud!

Not rushing into any major changes just yet but would like some after-market wheels and will carry out some internal soundproofing shortly I think! Also have lost the cover off my headlight washer so need to get that replaced asap. Anyone know the best place to source one? It may need a whole washer unit as I'm not sure if it has just lost the cover or more has broken off.

Couple of photos including one with the Two...which will be being sold soon to give me some garage room!

Paul

350Z

350ZRear

MR2 350Z

• Like 1

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum. Nice looking Zed í ½í±. Whereabouts in Teesside are you from? If you need any bits contact R35Lee on here, he's at Falcon performance on Skippers lane

I'm in Cowpen Bewley at the back of Billingham so not far away - thanks, I'll keep him in mind :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good choice, mate. I also came to Zedville via the mk2 mr2. (I loved my '2 - the driving position is ultra-comfortable, it has the heart of a go-kart and the pop-up lights used to make my heart sing every time I flicked the on-switch.. but I love my Zed more.. it has the looks AND the grunt!) Your car looks awesome btw.

Yes, Falcon Performance is the go-to place around these parts (I'm in Darlo.) I've had my 03 serviced by them 3 times and it runs beautifully (plus the cosmetic work I have had done on the alloys and bodywork has been of the highest quality).

• Like 1

Good choice, mate. I also came to Zedville via the mk2 mr2. (I loved my '2 - the driving position is ultra-comfortable, it has the heart of a go-kart and the pop-up lights used to make my heart sing every time I flicked the on-switch.. but I love my Zed more.. it has the looks AND the grunt!) Your car looks awesome btw.

Yeah, going to miss 'Mr. Two' but it was time for a change...it's been a couple of weeks now mind and it's still not up for sale...

I would say welcome and lovely zed but Boro just signed rhodes from my club :rant::angry:

Thought we were going to miss out for a minute...thanks for that! :thumbs::yahoo:

Yeah, going to miss 'Mr. Two' but it was time for a change...it's been a couple of weeks now mind and it's still not up for sale...

I would say welcome and lovely zed but Boro just signed rhodes from my club :rant::angry:

Thought we were going to miss out for a minute...thanks for that! :thumbs::yahoo:

pffftt :dry:

;)

• Like 1