So my buddy got his new car

nissanman312

Wow! B)

At first glance I thought it was a Lambo! Just consulting my 'ultimate supercars' Christmas book lol......McLaren's 3.8-litre, twin-turbo, V8 MP4-12C launched in 2011 to battle the Ferrari 458 Italia, apparently 4 out of every 5 sold were the open-topped spider version. Quote " brutally fast, beautifully engineered and very easy to drive", not sure the writer has actually driven one lol

So, your friend.....single?

Wow! B)

At first glance I thought it was a Lambo! Just consulting my 'ultimate supercars' Christmas book lol......McLaren's 3.8-litre, twin-turbo, V8 MP4-12C launched in 2011 to battle the Ferrari 458 Italia, apparently 4 out of every 5 sold were the open-topped spider version. Quote " brutally fast, beautifully engineered and very easy to drive", not sure the writer has actually driven one lol

So, your friend.....single?

LOL awesome info cheers

No he married sorry lol

The 12C never really did it for me, the outside just wasn't exciting enough. They got it bang-on with the 650 though, that just looks exactly like a supercar should. I'd still take the 458 over either, despite my hatred for the brand :lol:

The 12C is an absolute bargain right now though in terms of performance, it really don't half get a shift on.