my new Z :D:D:D

Congrats and welcome aboard Toby. :welcome:

This is worth having a good read of: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

It is the service schedule for the 350Z so use it to check off what has & hasn't been done on your new Zed depending on the mileage/age of your Zed. That way you can spend some money on the things it really needs to keep it running sweet once you get it. ;)

Congrats and welcome aboard Toby. :welcome:

This is worth having a good read of: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/

It is the service schedule for the 350Z so use it to check off what has & hasn't been done on your new Zed depending on the mileage/age of your Zed. That way you can spend some money on the things it really needs to keep it running sweet once you get it. ;)

marvellous! many thanks

Welcome fella.

I'm a newbie too, and based on my experiences so far, I would say you should check for the following:

- that both windows drop a couple of centimeters when you operate the door handle

- that the rear washer jet doesn't get the headlining damp

- that the CD player doesn't skip like a ba$tard!

Welcome fella.

I'm a newbie too, and based on my experiences so far, I would say you should check for the following:

- that both windows drop a couple of centimeters when you operate the door handle

- that the rear washer jet doesn't get the headlining damp

- that the CD player doesn't skip like a ba$tard!

ooh thanks, shall look at those when I pick him up, cd player isnt an issue as that will be changed. I know both doors opened fine without any trace of resistance so hopefully the windows are dropping?

Hi, I'm looking to start my new project in next few months, buying a 350z and modifying it, I have been looking on auctions gathering that if I'm going to strip it all anyway and start from scratch it dosent matter if it has some damage!! Can somebody give me an idea weather they think I'm better off buying from auction or trade or private?

Hi, I'm looking to start my new project in next few months, buying a 350z and modifying it, I have been looking on auctions gathering that if I'm going to strip it all anyway and start from scratch it dosent matter if it has some damage!! Can somebody give me an idea weather they think I'm better off buying from auction or trade or private?

Firstly I'd start your own "introduction thread" and ask the same question in there or better yet ask the question in the "350Z general" section. Much more likely to get a decent response to your question then.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/11-350z-general/

Welcome aboard btw. :thumbs: