Knock, Knock........

Maddog

Hello there,,,

Door was open, so i thought i'd stick my head in and introduce myself,

Dave is the name, From Farnborough, Hampshire, and i'm on the hunt for a pre 2006, 350z, just because the Scottish blood runs thick and i don't really want to pay the massive Tax to our DVLA, Vampires.

My knowlege of ''Z's'' is not a lot, as my normal weekend activity is on 2 wheels and not 4, so be patient as i have a lot of questions, lots to learn and lots of forum reading.

Enough said, Now off to the ''for sale'' section for a bit of drooling.

Cheers Dave

• Like 1

Hi Dave, welcome along.....

Don't limit yourself to a pre 2006 model for the sake of a couple of quid!!!! You'll be doing yourself an injustice.

The HR model is a beautiful machine and worth every extra penny of tax. Drive it and you'll know why!

That's all I'm sayin' on the matter.... ;):thumbs:

• Like 2

Hi Humpy,

Well, still kind of deciding which way to go, Stock standard and Mod myself, or purchase pre-modded, As this is my first Sports Car, it will have to be pesronal.

Stashed 5K away from the wife, So i'll start there, just got to be on the ball as i see low milage GT spec don't hang around long, Black or Azure

Jud1,

Not much of a publican i'm afraid, But if i do go out, i'm just round the corner from the Snowgoose.

Anyway,got to dash, have a plane to catch, Back To Cologne for work. Will be on the forum regulary, helps to keep my sanity.

• Like 1

Jud1,

Not much of a publican i'm afraid, But if i do go out, i'm just round the corner from the Snowgoose.

Anyway,got to dash, have a plane to catch, Back To Cologne for work. Will be on the forum regulary, helps to keep my sanity.

Me too ...... well, not the plane bit! ;)