Black mercedes SLK Coupe L*63, unmarked police car

Kraziekatz1

I thought that they had stopped giving the police access to Supercars etc, as they usually end up bending them.

i recall seeing pictures of Ferrariies smashed into ttrees etc.

although i do rememeber seeing a "Jam sandwich" styled RS200 running the north side of the M25 in the 80's

• Like 1

I got pulled on the M25 some 15+ years ago in a unmarked scooby. Yes I was equally shocked, roll cage, all the electronics, racing seats.

So to be honest their "disguise" has always been very good.

They're out there, just waiting for you :ninja:

I thought that they had stopped giving the police access to Supercars etc, as they usually end up bending them.

They didnt ever give them out in the first place, they were usually publicity stunts. Theyve done a few:

lotus-police-car-in-1994-538728976.jpg

Lotus+Evora+Police+Car.jpg

Ariel_Atom_FAST_PO_2931364k.jpg

screenshot_1_10.jpg

but .......... the police cars in Dubai are genuine, including a One-77, an MP4-12C, a Brabus C63 and a Veyron. Might have look into what it takes to become a pursuit driver in Dubai then ....... :lol:

How crafty, the amount of different cars available for the police to use nowadays are unbelievable. Gone are the days of the old jam sandwich. I've seen them in a Lamborghini once, how nice to get that privilege to smoke round in that all day . :)

The Lamborghini was a publicity stunt with West Midlands police if I remember correctly.

How dare those awful police not stand out from the crowd and try and catch people breaking the law!!! Who do they think they are??!!!!!11

Not very nice people at all by all accounts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34875197

I'm wondering how many men will be using that as an excuse now! Sorry love, gotta leave, I'm actually an undercover cop....sorry about the 10 kids I fathered while on duty lol

• Like 2

I remember on of my family members saying they saw a jag XF police car, not sure if its an active patrol car or again a publicity car.

Quite often see jag XF's both marked and unmarked on M40/42

Also a rather tatty Octavia VRS in black, Leicester area.

Way back I remember seeing Sierra Cosworth's in the North East, The boys in blue will use a variety of unmarked cars so you don't see them coming cos otherwise what's the point.

They had a few Focus ST's up here for a while and I'm sure one Scooby, probably now retired. They like there luxury Audi saloons for unmarked these days. Still not forgetting the BMW's though, there always there somewhere....hiding amongst the traffic...coming for you haha. :ninja: