Finally got my Z

After months of looking I've finally got a z 😄 it was a bargain too but that's because it needs a new clutch like within a few days 🙈 but the price I paid and the price of a dual mass and a clutch it will still work out to be a very good deal. Not got any of my own pictures of it yet but here are some from the guy I got it off.

post-27338-0-95333100-1445669030_thumb.jpg

post-27338-0-34169400-1445669038_thumb.jpg

post-27338-0-12540200-1445669045_thumb.jpg

post-27338-0-76849500-1445669051_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Plenty of traders on here that can sort you out a clutch/flywheel package deal no doubt a lot cheaper than anywhere else, ...Clark Motorsport, Torqen, Tarmac Sportz, The Cougar Store just to name a few. All can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

I'd also consider whether or not you want to ditch the dual mass flywheel in order of a more performance orientated flywheel (lighter weight single mass). Just food for thought. ;)

:welcome:

...and may a long road of invioluntary grinning lay ahead of you.

I have suspected my clutch for some time and, having been advised to get the dual mass FW done at the same time because of the labour, been looking at clutch/FW kits, mainly on ebay, the better ones loooking being LuK. If you get any pointers in any direction on this I'd interested to know.

Also, as a precautionary nod, I was told to make absolutely sure that whoever does the work knows exactly what they're doing. Apparently the bolts for the flywheel have to be tightened in a specific order and, obviously, to the correct torque to avoid the risk of a leak. From what I remeber being told, this characterises itself as a creaking clutch pedal when depressed. I am sure I teaching you suck eggs, but just in case you weren't aware.... :teeth:

Hi guys thanks for the welcomes, luckily I work in a garage and I will be getting an OEM Luk dual mass flywheel and exedy clutch and release bearing at trade cost so it's going to save me a fortune í ½í± only thing I need is the time and space to do it at work. I've got all the correct tools to complete this and torque everything to manufactures spec. I can't wait to get this sorted as the clutch is to far gone to drive at the min so I'm itching to drive it 😉