Hi Everyone - 370z Nismo coming soon... Woot!

Hi everyone,

In typical fashion my first post was in the modding section and this is my second post!

I have a 370z Nismo on order (white of course) and can't wait for it to arrive - I've been looking for information on the 2015 Nismo but it's been a little scant so if any of you out there have one, please feel free to say hi and let me know how you're getting on.

Thanks,

James

Welcome to the forum, James!

First mod it's the exhaust, without any doubt! :lol: Invidia Gemini in stock :)

Ha ha, yes its the exhaust - although I'm not too sure how much info on the forums relates to the nismo vs the non-nismo. I'm guessing the 2015 Nismo isn't really any louder and the same complaints exist? I was considering some short tails to begin with (Cybox perhaps), or maybe a full system once Christmas is out of the way. I ordered the Nismo the day after the missus told me how much she wants off me for our wedding next year so need to take things delicately :-)

The biggest confusion is not knowing how much content on the forum is applicable to the 2015 Nismo.

I'll check out the Gemini though - I might push the f#@kit button anyway :-)

Edited by jxl98c
  • Like 1

Welcome James

Seems you have not found the 370 sub forum, so here are a couple of links dedicated to the 370 Nismo's to get you started ;)

http://www.350z-uk.c...als-344hp-370z/

http://www.350z-uk.c...796-370z-nismo/

Hi Colin, thanks for the post - I had found the 370z sub-forums but for a newcomer it was difficult to tell what was relevant to what model z. I have to be honest... I purchased the Nismo on a bit of a whim. Most of my previous cars have been high revving turbo types and I didn't have much knowledge of the Z's before my purchase - I'm sure I'll get there (and will happily post my learnings on this forum for others to gain from) but at the moment I'm still a little unsure on what will fit my 2015 Nismo.

Those two threads you've linked are showing a lot of the content for the <= 2014 model for example - I'm sure the 2015 isn't that different, but it's nice to be 100% sure before I start down the expensive modding route.

Cheers,

James

Welcome james ... Im in notts too and have some short tails I put on now and then - if you wanted to hear the difference before deciding to get ur own or a full exhaust.

Love the new nismo interiors!

Hi, thanks for the offer. There's no need to put yourself out swapping and changing between the two but if the short tails are on at the moment then I'd gladly pop by on the way home from work and have a listen?

Kind Regards,

James