Hello

Hi Everyone,

Been looking around on the forum for a while now because I have had my eye on a 'Z' for a while now.

Currently driving a Mazda3 MPS that I have done quite a lot of mods to. Now looking to get something much less practical!

Previous to this I had a S14a which again I had modified a fair bit I really enjoyed owning this and want a rear wheel drive Nissan again.

Had a look at few and think I really want to try and get hold of a late one if budget will let me.

Got my eye on this one but clearly it has some mods so not too sure. I know my way around a car and engine but always a little nervous of previously modified on a car that I'm not used too.

http://www.exchangea...t-2dr-17696691#

Anyway will keep you all informed!

Cheers,

John

Hola :)

Have a look about for a stickied thread about Junction 17, it's worth going in with your eyes open as their sales pitch doesn't appear to match their follow through.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95950-junction-17-cars-peterborough-a-review-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

My personal take from that would be to treat them like a private seller, ie buy the car as seen with the risk that involves. Don't forget to do your own HPI check too.

This one or the next though, the 350Z is a treat to drive :)

• Like 1

Hola :)

Have a look about for a stickied thread about Junction 17, it's worth going in with your eyes open as their sales pitch doesn't appear to match their follow through.

http://www.350z-uk.c...d-and-the-ugly/

My personal take from that would be to treat them like a private seller, ie buy the car as seen with the risk that involves. Don't forget to do your own HPI check too.

This one or the next though, the 350Z is a treat to drive :)

Thanks for info I appreciate any input like this as I will probably buy from a dealer. I have always bought private in past but really need to trade the MPS in as I don't have time to sell it private.

Junction 17 not looking good they can't even be bothered to answer my emails....

Thanks,

John

it says car under offer...?

Yeah not sure what that means they can't be bothered to answer my emails and after reading reviews of them on here pretty much ruled them out.

I so want to try to find a black 350Z HR think I might be waiting around a while though :)

Are you looking over the whole country? I did kent to wales for mine and have seen a few people since then go from scotland to south england too!

She's well worth the travel :)

Yep will travel as far as needed for a nice one ;)

• Like 1