So, whats your favourite...?

zippypooz

DE, definitely. i really dislike the humped bonnet, spoils the lovely clean lines of the car. if the car was all angular and V8-ish, then fine - but part of the appeal of a zed is its gorgeous lines.

Hmmm i think i sort of agree with you brillo

Also putting an HR bonnet on a DE car is a bit like stuffing a sock down your pants, all for show and nothing to back it up :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that's me, biggest sock in town ;)

• Like 1

The HR bonnet harks back to bonnets of the old 240Z etc, so from that point of view its god to see on the car. Loads of people go for the HR bonnet, so the DE ones are getting rarer. I like the 2 creases in the DE bonnet, shame that Nissan never carried it over the roof, like the Crossfire

• Like 1

DE, definitely. i really dislike the humped bonnet, spoils the lovely clean lines of the car. if the car was all angular and V8-ish, then fine - but part of the appeal of a zed is its gorgeous lines.

Does that mean I'll be ok as I'll have a V8 underneath :)

• Like 1

De is fine, although the swange lines dont marry up to anything, so prefer the hr as I think it looks cleaner and more complimentry of the shape, curvy and round.

I was going to say the same, I've no idea what lines people are talking about :lol:

Does that mean I'll be ok as I'll have a V8 underneath :)

Whilst on that subject hows it coming along :snack:

I really like the HR bulge bonnet and would have definitely considered putting one on my DE Zed had one come up at a reasonable price. I don't think it looks out of place or ugly on a DE Zed at all, just different. ;)

350Z-promo.jpg

whats the splitter on this? looks subtle. i like the HR bonnet, lots of socks for me!

• Like 1