So, whats your favourite...?

zippypooz

I think the 'bulge' looks good on the black bodywork but doesnt seem to stand out as much on lighter bodywork.

so obviously you'll have to get a respray too then ;)

Well it goes without saying!! Just about to buy some gloss black from the decorator centre! :scare:

I think the 'bulge' looks good on the black bodywork but doesnt seem to stand out as much on lighter bodywork.

Well it goes without saying!! Just about to buy some gloss black from the decorator centre! :scare:

get the biggest tins they have. you get a much stronger finish if you pour the paint on rather than brush it on. it's a fantastic fix to the zeds soft paint problem. nice big thick gloopy coat of paint
  • Like 1

get the biggest tins they have. you get a much stronger finish if you pour the paint on rather than brush it on. it's a fantastic fix to the zeds soft paint problem. nice big thick gloopy coat of paint

Ha!! Id agree!! Although i have an answer to the paint problems!! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87520-stone-chip-protection/

Ha!! Id agree!! Although i have an answer to the paint problems!! http://www.350z-uk.c...hip-protection/

well now that's just over engineering! why got to all that hassle when you can just get something off the shelf?

http://www.wilko.com/textured+paintable-wallpaper/super-fresco-textured-vinyl-wallpaper-white-70074/invt/0221315

• Like 1

Now im totally confused and in two minds although GM's photo looks pretty sexy!! Can anyone lend me their HR bonnet for the weekend? Preferably in gun metal!!?? B)

More than welcome to coma an have a look at my HR in Azure if you like :) I'm in Surrey

P6276212_zps24cbnfkn.jpg

Now im totally confused and in two minds although GM's photo looks pretty sexy!! Can anyone lend me their HR bonnet for the weekend? Preferably in gun metal!!?? B)

More than welcome to coma an have a look at my HR in Azure if you like :) I'm in Surrey

P6276212_zps24cbnfkn.jpg

Gotta say, it does look good!
  • Like 1