Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. GIXXERUK

    The R33

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  2. i like it !
  3. Looking forward to seeing this
  4. GIXXERUK

    Z badges

    Yes the 370 badges will fit the 350 Always best to pm asad for a quicker reply
  5. is someone taking the "P" out of the title ?
  6. I thought you were busy today ??
  7. Thanks bud. Good write up
  8. looks spot on Graham
  9. looks great i only used aqua wax for the first time a few weeks ago and I was impressed, ive read that some peeps dilute it 50/50 with water ( on detailingworld)
  10. +1 I'm saying don't be fooled by the mileage, low milage cars need to be checked over as thoroughly if not more so than a well used car
  11. GIXXERUK

    Z badges

    plastidipped but it didnt work, tried it twice and it looked perfect but the heat from the engine contracted the dip and made it lift yes badges were off asad
  12. GIXXERUK

    Z badges

    courtesyparts may sell those, I haven't seen a uk supplier mine......
  13. Overpriced and garage queens can harbour a lot of problems
  14. GIXXERUK

    Z badges

    I think asads badges/emblems are different I've looked at them aswell, there are cf z emblems on the z store website which IMO look rather nice if a little pricey Yeah, had that style on my 350, changed to asad's satin on my 370 (much cheaper )
  15. GIXXERUK

    Z badges

    Hi James Have you looked in the traders section, asad sells the 350/370 emblems Not sure if it's the style you want ? That style is in the z store as already said but £££ May be worth a pm to asad ?
  16. +1. Didn't like them to start with, too angular but I'm changing my mind That looks
  17. White, silver, black iirc
  18. Was she ginger ?
  19. great vids, i felt sorry for the c63
  20. rightly so, it's the GT3 UXB !! they wanted an exciting car to drive and porsche delivered that
  21. GIXXERUK

    Soooo Loud!

    the other day a policecar was 3 cars behind so i pulled into a car park and turned my engine off I can just picture that
  22. thats odd, never had a problem with mine and it feels like a 4x4 but it is the first car I have had on standard suspension for a long time Are you saying im fat? as if !! but i'm sure those big ears dont help
  23. thats odd, never had a problem with mine and it feels like a 4x4 but it is the first car I have had on standard suspension for a long time
  24. Kinda what I was getting at too. Tbh you should really be mad at yourself for not checking in the first place, especially if you were that bothered about it. easy mistake and a school boy error ... trusting a salesman but it's oh so easy to get caught up in the moment when buying a car not sure what the OP means .... missing service history book or he has the s/h book and it is blank/empty ?
×
×
  • Create New...