Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Sticky nipple Stu ?
  2. Are you using a da or rotary ? Good results, is that jazz blue?
  3. +1 Take risks but not with others
  4. secret
  5. someone has bought a very nice 370 there !
  6. So... You're asking geeks if you are a geek ? Then you are a geek I don't make the rules, who cares ! Buy it if you like it
  7. fits like a glove
  8. Looking LED Zeppelin No doubt you have seen the YouTube vid of 'the run' a 350z being driven through Prague
  9. Most imprortantly the Gt pack is always easier to sell
  10. to the forum Congrats ! Had my Corrado vr6 featured in a mag, it's a good feeling, don't forget to buy two, one for you and one if/when you sell the car When I saw the thread title I thought it must be this https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-10th-april/product-detail/ps/p/remote-controlled-car/
  11. I've seen one 370 in the seven months I've had mine, a red roadster in Llandudno
  12. it's for sale by a custom wrap company in Chester http://www.apmcustoms.co.uk/gallery/vehicle-wraps/
  13. Cant afford to tax them over winter
  14. +1 inc 350's and 370's last year there were some really nice examples of early zeds though
  15. what was the question ?
  16. £35 cash ?? speak to octet everytime I go out of my house there's a 370 on my drive ....common as ...
  17. Humpy, that looks awesome Love staggered rims on a zed
  18. I can see up to 80mpg in my dci and never see below 60mpg I did a 1200 mile trip around Scotland from Oxford and averaged 70+ mpg ! That was on the trip comp and worked out manually 50mpg is impressive though
  19. Well done vlad All too often these days companies take advantage of the economic climate with ... It's expected of you, you're lucky to have a job, if you don't want to do it I'll find someone who does etc etc It's refreshing and well deserved to hear of someone being appreciated
  20. post some pics
  21. lovely car
  22. ^^^^^^^ Lovin those pics Steve
  23. GIXXERUK

    worth a watch...

    brilliant looks like the 5-0 snuffed Ian Beale on the fruit and veg stall
  24. Not seen it before Think the white zed's camber is just out of spec !
×
×
  • Create New...