Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. the le mans looks too low, the others look
  2. have you left the battery disconnected ?
  3. most kind of you to offer but no need now Called Horsham developments and the guy said to actually open up the key fob... and hey presto somehow one of the wires had come loose soldered it up, it worked, and then a 10 minute victory dance followed! thanks h-dev :teeth:
  4. no airbag ! you mean ...... my eyes ! face ! chest ! windscreen !
  5. I hope you will drive accordingly
  6. there are a few zeds breaking on the forum or pm zmanalex or R35lee
  7. I'm sorry but it can. The more aggressive the clay the more likely it is to cause marring, similarly if the clay is too cold as it's less pliable. It is, after all, an abrasive substance by design. +1 or under lubed
  8. it's more difficult with a pre-premium connect head unit, you will need a nav tool style interface to integrate the camera, these vary in price
  9. I've used tdi north and no complaints, should post you're location
  10. I'll get them re-done for you then. Man ! You're so selfish doing what YOU want to you're car, what the hell were you thinking !
  11. Looks a lot of work but the changes are subtle I like that
  12. Wow ! Nice work It must of been a worry flashing the ecu as I take it you couldn't back up the oem map
  13. Hi Luke Auto eh? Nice colour combo, loved my 350 but the 370 is better imo, when do you pick it up ? Don't let Kirsty drive it
  14. Cracking ad Delboy
  15. Ditto 2 so far ....
  16. Double post
  17. Pm zmanalex or R35lee for a used starter Or try Clark Motorsport for new
  18. Sub looks great Phil
  19. Bogging, dunno about the after 5k with a map, tbh I would rather have the torque lower down otherwise you might aswell buy an s2000
×
×
  • Create New...