Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Have you got a golden fleece and a holy grail aswell ? 24hrs tops imo
  2. as above, common fault
  3. Excellent write up, much appreciated
  4. Still got my OEM, just needs rubbing down and a re-spray.. Missus got out of the car in Tesco today and walked around to the boot, saw the new badge and said THE 3 NOT PERFECTLY STRAIGHT... So you have something not straight on you're rear :scare:
  5. wow tough choice !
  6. cheers Dan, look forward to reading this later, when I get time
  7. Forever black doesn't wash off, it's a dye and not expensive
  8. Wow that was of the police That cipher software is
  9. And he's an hedge u kated man... Student !!
  10. Have you got the superchargers ? Oh sorry I thought this was octets build thread
  11. +1 this has happened before, glad youre sorted
  12. Fast and loud renovated a 1966 911 Iirc the 356 preceded this, originally called the 901 but Peugeot had a moan and they changed it to 911
  13. It would be faster with the lights removed and more air cooled if he took the doors off
  14. What are you getting instead? I've placed an order for an M135i last Saturday. I'm at the point where I need rear seats (family reasons) so my beloved Z is up for sale. So although i'll lose the looks of the Z i'm still going to be driving something quite special. Cracking compromise
  15. What are you getting instead? I've placed an order for an M135i last Saturday. I'm at the point where I need rear seats (family reasons) so my beloved Z is up for sale. So although i'll lose the looks of the Z i'm still going to be driving something quite special. Cracking compromise
  16. forever black, do it once and lasts years
  17. It's ok if it's still wet, it will clean off easy, if it's dried on its a mare ! I'll get my coat
  18. That should be in the horse dung thread, easy to improve on 1hp though, I'm sure mark at abbey could help
  19. GIXXERUK

    Tokyo

    Are you sure you're not in Germany ?
  20. Nice work, good results Sunny Chester
×
×
  • Create New...