Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Give it another wax tomorrow
  2. Sounds like it was owned by an enthusiast, the Bose is rubbish, it's not you
  3. Glad to see you didn't get too disheartened by the damage caused by the winds
  4. Which make would you recommend yourself? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I use a karcher k2 and it works well but I can't comment on the others as I haven't used them I use super snowfoam
  5. I agree the lance is more important, with ref to the metal vs plastic parts, karcher moved to plastic due to the washers not being used for lengthy periods and rusting (eg. Winter, bad weather etc) I have AB lance and it works well The make snowfoam also makes a difference
  6. Lowered and spacers makes a massive difference Mine has 25 mm spacers front and rear Luke fangs and rear valance blacked and red calipers
  7. rear arch needs cutting higher, otherwise i'm liking that
  8. we don't support ageism on the forum
  9. How stupid are some people ! Hope his leg falls off , idiot ! If it was me i'd get a price off dent master or similar, that paint may need heat to flex ? Otherwise see if you can get in the boot and push with you're foot
  10. Isn't that buster's car ?
  11. Looks a slight drop would be perfect
  12. shagged pile
  13. Nope Rotary (Silverline) Used Merzema products for the cut and polished with Zymol and waxed with Dodo juice supernatural hybrid. Looks
  14. Perhaps it gets more attention when you're not in it
  15. It make me chuckle when I read that +1. Www.busters350z-uk.com
  16. Da ? What polish ? Great results
  17. Good thread, some I liked, some I didn't but the end result looks great
  18. isn't that octets
  19. looks great, I like the slash cut tails waits for vids
  20. Nurse, call the crash team, I think we're losing him
×
×
  • Create New...