Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Thanks Dave. That's really put me off my dinner....yuk Throw her to the pigs. she looks like she would smell of wee
  2. How much we talking mate? I know I'll get slated on here for this but as I don't track the car I'm not really keen on forking out much more for better quality springs with the same drop if you see what I mean. Was maybe looking for some second hand coil overs though... there is a lot more to springs than just the drop, big differences in comfort and harshness between cheap and decent springs, some are just too crashy for the crap roads we have
  3. stop typing and get driving
  4. Also when did women start drawing their eyebrows on with Sharpie marker pens? krusty the clown has less make up
  5. rear spoiler, something subtle, not a bus stop on the boot
  6. Sounds like a 350 isn't the car for you
  7. With that as a potential mother its probably for the best, they should sterilise her !
  8. If the clicking is from when you open/close the door, then it will be the arm/bracket in the centre, the bolt works lose and the bracket moves and clicks, just needs tightening
  9. Other side of the pond I think, z1 and courtesy parts
  10. you should post a few vids from before she went into hibernation
  11. better than being a bus w@nker
  12. looks great like the contrast rather than just copy the body colour
  13. I admire you're dedication and a great end result, I take my hat off to you
  14. Should work great. Mine is a 1litre bottle too and I used an inch of snow foam (maybe 5 cap fulls) in my bottle, then filled with warm water leaving a gap at the top of an inch or so. I had more than enough to do the entire car and probably could have done at least half the car again with what was left in the bottle.
  15. do you're reversing lights work ?
  16. I remember this build very well Tim and the resulting video's awesome work
  17. Yeah used about an inch in the supplied bottle and then filled to top with water. Maybe more is needed next time then thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Or just use a little less water. I leave a gap at the top of my bottle every time rather than fill it to the brim with water. Zed looks great btw Stu. That amount will be determined by how long you want it to last, no point putting too little in if you don't get all round the car
  18. Did you mix water/snow foam on the bottle ? If so reduce the water The foam needs to be thicker when the car is dirtier to allow it to dwell longer I use a cocktail of shampoo, warm water and super snow foam but vary the amounts depending on how dirty the car is
  19. foam looks a bit thin but good end result
  20. Iirc he was putting it back to standard to sell ?
  21. visually iirc there is one button that is different on the premium connect but I can't remember what it is ! and most sellers pics aren't good enough to spot it tbh
  22. and it has a plug and play facility for a reversing camera unlike the earlier unit
  23. touch screen, post code search for sat nav, hard drive for recording cd's direct from the h/u rather then the old unit having a 6cd changer, usb in the arm rest, ipod it's by far the best oem unit i have had, it intergrates a lot of the cars read outs like mpg, heater etc
  24. you really cant tell by reg or date because a late 2009 car may have not sold and been registered until 2010
×
×
  • Create New...