Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. hmm odd, I saw elsewhere that they were reporting they were updating to 2013 ? Gstraw posted about a dvd for the earlier sat nav yesterday but it's disappeared (maybe looked like he was selling and didn't conform ? )
  2. Ok, we're on page 3 and we've concluded it's probably a Nissan
  3. The Kent is a cracking engine, very easy to work on and versatile, had twin 40's On a pinto .. The sound is awesome
  4. GIXXERUK

    Key Fobs

    Branded batteries or generic? just changed mine again for 210 mAh generic ones and still the same key shows on dash.. Mine does this but not often, I would say 1 in 20 times but it's ok after and indicates its 75% full ? But as I say it's fine after so I just assume its not read it quite right It still starts and releases the steering lock etc, doesn't cause any issues
  5. GIXXERUK

    Key Fobs

    very kind of you
  6. is that the essex ford v6 engine ? easy to work on
  7. you posted in that thread yesterday JC, if you click on you're name and then posts it will show you're recents posts
  8. before and after..
  9. looks good i put some fly eye on my fog light to blend it in
  10. quite a change good luck !
  11. good luck
  12. best of luck
  13. 2013 has been out for a while
  14. GIXXERUK

    Key Fobs

    I put a spare in the glovebox (just incase)
  15. GIXXERUK

    Key Fobs

    What did he do ?
  16. it's a great feeling getting a new car
  17. back... Maybe I haven't noticed the 370 is smaller than my 350 but you could be right, i did have a 4yr gap between them, it is 4'' smaller on the wheelbase but wider I have the le mans, takes a bit of getting used to but is a nice colour Maybe you need more time to play with the seat settings ? It's well commented on aspect of the 370 .., the exhaust is almost silent most people upgrade Happy hunting
  18. was that the lotus or renault engine ? cracking story and I know that road
  19. you just missed a set of 20mm eibachs yesterday if you want new then CS and clark motorsport sell them
  20. I will bet there isn't one person who has read this thread that doesn't hope that Matt gains some form of compensation but the Op needs balanced opinions and sometimes that takes playing devils advocate. Of the people who are certain, definite, sure he has a case ...would any of them guarantee to pay his loss if he hasn't ? Once it was discovered the car wasn't what he thought it was it then became buyer and seller not Matt and J17 and the comments referenced accordingly Matt will take what he needs from the posts but needs to know his position legally and I'm sure the pointers to the model differences will help Hopefully this can end ammicably
  21. They were an optional extra like the Ali door entry guards, available for uk models aswell A few people bought them and with the heat from the vent... They fell off
  22. That's an absolute classic Steve
  23. pinky and perky the show is probably better with the sound turned off
×
×
  • Create New...