Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. My reply is based on reading through you're past posts and building a psychological profile of you're character. This information coupled with the fact I owned a 996 for almost 4 yrs leads me to conclude ... Move on it ain't for you
  2. My reply is based on reading through you're past posts and building a psychological profile of you're character. This information coupled with the fact I owned a 996 for almost 4 yrs leads me to conclude ... Move on it ain't for you
  3. Cobain, Dave Gilmore, hooker, John martyn, johnny marr, John squire, Steve rothery, Santana, Neil young You may not like his work but prince is an excellent guitarist I like the sting version of little wing
  4. Thanks for the reply. That's the kind of info i was looking for! I've been reading up on the bore stroke issues etc and i see what you mean regarding not sleeping at night. Glad your enjoying your zed more! +1 on what he said, I will guarantee if you buy one you will regret it
  5. As will any straight cut gear. unlike helical
  6. Yes, starts lower and get a higher pitch the faster you reverse
  7. You're just upset you didn't get to join in these jokes sooner! Perhaps a little but I do feel for the OP. way to break him in to the forum. On a side note a friend of mine broke his banjo when he was 15. Ouch! Not many members can say one of there opening threads created a 5+ page post unless you buy a DE thinking its rev up
  8. + the forum cars for sale have browse through the buyers guide and faq in the 350z forum or Graham will post links up shortly
  9. so....was dueling banjo's a gay tune ?
  10. i'm not keen on Nissan's
  11. This tread continues and the OP hasn't posted for 4yrs ! Isn't a manual choke called strangling ?
  12. Tomorrow is today now ... Pics ?
  13. it's funny cos it's true
  14. Is it a 350z ST ? I don't know why I say that, just a feeling I get
  15. Middle lane ? You should be in the outside lane regardless if there is traffic or not and do not move over under any circumstance
  16. Tvr is one of the only cars I wouldn't trust my own judgement on and would probably get a ppi done by a specialist, money well spent imo 25k weekender .. The possibilities are endless
  17. +1 cheaper and I would personally feel safer with a replacement That's quite a ding !
  18. TC ? TC ? it was blue and had seats like sofas - thats all I remember..............it was a long time ago handled like a boat , they did a 1.3 and the sport version <cough> was that 1.8TC it had twin su's basically the same engine as an mgb gt
  19. Must say that you're involvement with this is greatly appreciated
  20. I use gliptone with good results but I would happily use any of those mentioned upstairs ^^^^^^^^
  21. ssshhh keep you're voice down, it's a secret and i dont think anyone admires the car manufacturers you listed ( may have been the case when people drove viva's, chevette's, marina's)......... credit is too easy to admire those cars anymore, its moved to lambo, ferrari, bugatti etc now
×
×
  • Create New...