Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. 370 ! Terrible car ! Nissan aren't they ?
  2. quite like this one, very difficult colour as it constantly changes with the light and angle although a cloud went across the sun, the evo is a great road, some nice straights but some really nice twists and the good thing is you don't need to be going fast to enjoy it, it's all about being smooth and not unsettling the car I saw 2 cars coming the other way, an mx5 and a type R civic and they both waved
  3. Corrosion ? Cheap discs ? Or does the car stand a lot ? That usually causes corrosion on the rear if the discs
  4. result why had they warped though ?
  5. radical I know but I went for a drive I only live 10mins from the Evo
  6. I had a vr6 rado, koni coilovers, milltek, bcm cda, black leather, dragon green, engine rebuilt by awesome gti, great car
  7. Mine were dipped, the corners at the bottom of the mouth lifted, I think the hot air contracted the dip and made it lift Was thinking of staying mine satin
  8. I tried my fangs twice, same thing, Looked great though
  9. I did got the urge to whip my flat cap off as well. Steady on tiger, it's a family forum One minute you're enjoying driving barefoot and it escalates ..., next thing is ... It's the early hours of the morning, you're parked up in the pitch black of night in a layby, naked, awaiting the familiar sight of those jaguar headlights to appear in the distance (SMD)
  10. this is how it starts .......
  11. No it isn't. Bloody is! Lol. I tried finding a Youtube drag strip video of a 350Z beating a Z4 3.0si but all the videos I found the Z4 won, ...just. stay on topic
  12. worked for me
  13. Always best to get all the info and make an informed decision I'm sure Alex would check the hinges for wear before sending them, yours have lasted 11 years
  14. You need to remotely host at the likes of photobucket
  15. You could shoot Clark Motorsport a pm for a new price
  16. Iirc 176 mph due to gearing, last time this was discussed Hanging on for dear life, not wanting to brake incase you're newly painted calipers flake with the induced heat ... ... And a transit passes you
  17. slumming it
  18. What's a red line ?
  19. no more to say
  20. Pm zmanalex or try the 350's that are breaking on here Are you sure you need hinges ? Usually it's just the pins that wear
  21. doubtful Im only 35 Does look small.... probably 1000cc engine 1000CC ? Its a 2000cc sierra pinto engine OHC what are the plans.......first thing I would do is servo the brakes Was a sarcastic comment.... Not sure, get it here and see what its like is step 1, but the brakes sounds like a rather good place to start! Honestly dont know much about these cars, so it will also be a bit of a learning experience. Coming from South Africa I assumed sarcasm or schizophrenia due to you're first post
  22. doubtful Im only 35 Does look small.... probably 1000cc engine 1000CC ? Its a 2000cc sierra pinto engine OHC what are the plans.......first thing I would do is servo the brakes
×
×
  • Create New...