Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. They look ace Make the car look much more aggressive
  2. Refer to http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84594-ghosts/
  3. You'll get no lubrication with just water, so you will inflict marring. A good shampoo will also clean more efficiently/effectively too so yes, you will notice a difference between using a shampoo and just water, but you might also notice differences between shampoos too; some clean better, some lubricate better, some add gloss enhancers, some add protection, some gives lots of suds, some just smell nice. For me, the two main things a shampoo must do is firstly remove dirt effectively, and secondly be well lubricated whilst doing that - I like a shampoo that feels nice and slick on the paint over one that gives loads of suds in the bucket/on the panel. On the odd occasion I may also want something that leaves a decent gloss but most of the time I don't, as such my choice of shampoo is usually dictated by the LSP on the car. Which shampoo does what best though is quite subjective, as shown in this thread. hmm where's this going
  4. She must be off the forum, did she mention BMW ? How did you know that? Do you know her? Was it you?? I know her, her name is Doris Stokes
  5. She must be off the forum, did she mention BMW ?
  6. Thanks I'll give this ago at the weekend. Anyone know of any mainstream stores I can get replacement battery's from or will I have to order online? Halfords, b&q probably most watch retailers, much cheaper on eBay but buy a decent make
  7. Keep it sensible as per the OP's request or get out of his thread !
  8. Midnight in Edinburgh, there were a lot spirits .. The liquid kind it was good, I enjoyed it They were separate comments ... Preying on the vulnerable at their lowest point for financial gain is a different thing surly on like ghost walks etc its a form of entertainment, asking someone to come to your house and talk to aunt mable then yea B@llox I always do that ! Reply within a quote ... Phone !
  9. Happy birthday from me and Graham
  10. The bonnet hinges should be lubed, lack of lube makes them not work correctly as they are a cantilever. It's when this occurs they hit the top of the wing, chipping the paint This should be done on a service as should be the bonnet catch but I would guess its overlooked So worth a check - top of the wing by the windscreen Another common fault are the rear hatch springs, they're rubbish but easily remedied
  11. Slightly off topic I did the midnight ghost walk in Edinburgh, which was good For all that DO NOT believe - do you consider all spiritualists to be liars and thieves ?
  12. ^^^ I liked that Steve
  13. I see dead people and the ask me about the rev limit on a 350z ... Don't believe, if there was the remotest possibility of anyone existing or being able to get back then it would happen and there would be conclusive evidence No doubt the government would then have a ghost tax
  14. Great news, as above I'm impressed with j17, credit where credit is due An easy resolve, congrats
  15. Test drive and read reviews ! Ultimately make you're own mind up ... It's the only way
  16. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80349-new-key-need-to-be-programmed/page__fromsearch__1
  17. congrats Will
  18. This is similar to 'indecent proposal'
  19. it's too late at night for confession, pop back in the morning Take another 370 for a run and see how you feel, is a nismo too much ? Wouldn't want to pay all that cash in depreciation! Agreed, maybe in a few yrs
  20. Not much I'd say, they hold their price remarkably well, much better than a 370Z, mint condition ones fetch crazy prices. Can't remember the exact figure my son in law paid for his 1994 911 about 5 years ago but I think it was very close to what I paid for my Zed brand new. Pete Air and water cooled prices don't compare, a 996 at 20k 4yrs ago is worth 10-12k now At best
  21. it's too late at night for confession, pop back in the morning Take another 370 for a run and see how you feel, is a nismo too much ?
  22. Is that a Mott the hopple cover ? La roux
  23. I appreciate your honesty and I'll take your advice! BTW, I've never been psychologically profiled. Anything else i should know, lol. It's dark, very dark, you don't want to know I used to be an Alter Boy when I was at school, thought you should know that! Yes I know, like in sleepers !
  24. I appreciate your honesty and I'll take your advice! BTW, I've never been psychologically profiled. Anything else i should know, lol. It's dark, very dark, you don't want to know Just shuffling the tarot cards and will report back
×
×
  • Create New...