Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. A you are more familiar with the car B you know good products were used C you saved money Winner winner chicken dinner
  2. Those temps may be applicable to the discs but I'm sure calipers don't sustain those temps unless in a warm climate on a track day with sustained use I use vht as a primer because it's powdery and gives a good key for the gloss It's difficult to do and not have to claybar the overspray
  3. Yes, you can get cordless impact guns
  4. No it's not common, slave cylinder or master cylinder yes,iirc clarks do a braided line as a replacement Those figures sound reasonable Unless it has been rubbing on something it's most likely wear and tear, they usually bubble at a weak point and burst You need fluid adding to the list
  5. very nice
  6. he gets around.........
  7. :lol: terrible pics but looks
  8. Too desperate in there for my liking, I didn't post in there or here either
  9. Not sure about the others but I always check 'new content' so whether it's under the umbrella of 350 or 370 is immaterial
  10. I've got a da and a rotary for correction, always top up hand though Mad but I find it therapeutic
  11. What tyres are you running ? Helluva grip there !
  12. So you apply the polish/wax to a damp foam to apply? Is this to reduce marring? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Yes, less is more, it also makes it easier to buff, majority advise damp application Try it, warm water, squeeze the sponge til it's just damp
  13. Damp sponge app
  14. +1 tacky and cheap
  15. Is that based on a psychological profile? Lol of course, I just needed to check the data base, every new member for the last 7 yrs has a profile this is about .....wanting to know the negative points of 370 which in turn will justify hanging on to the 350 a bit longer
  16. Good luck next ?
  17. Ha ha no way Im gonna tighten them with a spanner lol Im sorry to hear that, hope it won't happen to mine Throw some lube on the threads or they won't come off in a few months ! They fuse to the valves
  18. Reading through this I don't think a 370 is for you
  19. Congrats !! Looks lovely
  20. I looked at quite a few before I purchased, non were anywhere near what you describe, at that mileage the interiors all looked as new that I viewed
  21. As above, I would say the hu has rest to default settings
  22. Mileage is not an issue as long as the history is good Just reading about a 350 with 175k on it and no problems
×
×
  • Create New...