Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. GIXXERUK

    Key Fobs

    If any 370z owners going to Japfest would like some FREE batteries for the keyfob. Give me a shout at fest first come first served. Limited qty left. a generous offer I took advantage of Thanks !
  2. Cheers
  3. What app/software Are you using ?
  4. If you search there was a lengthy thread on this a few weeks ago
  5. will shoot him a pm it's good to have options will see what she can afford
  6. That looks very hopeful mate, much appreciated, will email the seller now Cheers Paul
  7. the cheapest I've seen is £900
  8. My wife's Clio turbo (petrol) has blown the oil seal, I'm going to remove it and get the seals replaced, I can't find a rebuild kit so I'm looking for somewhere to do the work on the turbo I'm in N Wales but don't mind travelling .. Liverpool, Manchester etc Any suggestions ? Cheers Paul
  9. I've used tdi north, good service and not had a problem, contacted them via email Another popular choice is Lockwood and green, they have a good rep on here
  10. Some sounded like they struggled to start .. The 901 others were audible heaven
  11. Nice Matt
  12. How did you not find this place when you had you're first zed ?
  13. Liking this, great skills you have
  14. New tyres ?
  15. Could you update in a few weeks as the sound often changes over time and miles
  16. GIXXERUK

    New alarm

    snoop is not selective he'll bark at anything that moves... cats are his favourite
  17. GIXXERUK

    New alarm

    I had a similar alarm on my last car (different make)
  18. I did the indicators, worked ok but took them out as its very difficult to source amber led's in that size that throw light out of the sides and forward, the normal led's throw light forward so the reflectors are redundant .,,, not bright enough to use safely imo
  19. Very difficult to tell from the vids as it hard to determine the depth and intensity but sounds a bit like a bearing on a pulley/tensioner ? But you say it's more gearbox area ? Never had a DMf go so not sure but think you would feel it in the drive
  20. indicators wont work without a resistor
  21. Does the noise alter with the clutch up or down ?
  22. Brilliant write up, very intensive Hope this doesn't affect you're warranty Awesome
×
×
  • Create New...