Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. ^^^^ amazing gloss white is like silver, difficult to get a shine and the focus has be gloss Nice results, great work Just emailed this to my brother, he has a white rs and always looking for a higher gloss
  2. Post the Seat More people read than post in here
  3. Mmm beading
  4. Interesting topic, going through a rough patch myself, would love to know how people cope/deal with this ..... I don't cope, I just ride the black cloud until goes away ... Not the best way I'm sure
  5. mmm Recaro
  6. From what I have seen its the 2015 Nismo, I guess it won't be available in Europe for a while yet There may be some bargain nismo's coming soon then
  7. Have a good hol, video on you're return
  8. Isn't this the US nismo ? No headlamp washers
  9. Worst polish I've used on black is auto glym, great shine but seems to add static and attract dust ! Black hole and dodo supernatural is great combo on black : thumbs:
  10. Big difference
  11. they wait round the corner for you to nip out for 5mins and push a card through !
  12. Damnit, ya beat me to it! Good advice though Great minds and all that must of been typing the same thing at the same time
  13. Oh and check with you're ins for their chosen repairer, if you go to another they won't pay !!
  14. You're insurance should cover you're windscreen, usually with a small excess £60 or so (varies) It won't affect you're Ncb To go private will be an arm and a leg ! Check you're policy, if it isn't cracked to require a replacement, that's easily remedied
  15. I've heard one with the standard cats on a 370 and I have to admit I was underwhelmed, it sounds nice but too quiet Looked lovely though, burnt tips on a le mans Trouble is I want cbe that sounds like its got hfc's and doesn't drone
  16. That would be good. The rest of the seat is perfect. Im itching to drive it i can imagine, its great getting a new car, make sure you get the remote control for the sat nav Yes! its attached to the centre console cradle Is the sat nav any good by the way? Can you use to screen for anything else? not very good at all (i'm being polite)
  17. That would be good. The rest of the seat is perfect. Im itching to drive it i can imagine, its great getting a new car, make sure you get the remote control for the sat nav
  18. looks an unmolested example, plenty of scope for mods if the bolster is not damaged it may just need treating and a dye
  19. This is Epic ^^ Sam wins for the coolest posing pic in front of his first Car !! Sam Tyler and gene hunt more like !
  20. Ewen at Clark Motorsport commented on the first page or so in this thread I think it was that it is important that you rinse the gun out afterwards by putting some clean water through it after use each time to help stop the filter clogging/blocking. Maybe this is your problem. This might help you if you are having problems as this thread link shows you how to totally disassemble the guns in order to clean/repair when necessary. Link; http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=84349 Hope that helps. Handy link
×
×
  • Create New...