Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Looks perfect stance imo
  2. sounds like an air leak somehere (inlet, split pipe etc) and it is fuelling to compensate, hence the high revs..more air. more fuel
  3. liking those
  4. +1. Selfish stupid f**kers if you ask me. Why don't people just stop to take a phone call or make a text. Worst I saw was some stupid young girl texting whilst driving. Someone I know stopped a few weeks ago to take a call, they pulled in a layby, a police car pulled in behind them while they were on the phone They were then told it was illegal to use the phone with the engine running and fined them ! Yeah I've heard that too. Supposed to turn the engine off but personally I think thats OTT especially if you are obviously pulled off the road safely using your phone whilst stopped. Not that I'd try to argue that with the Police. Totally agree, he had the sense to pull off the carriageway, a warning would have done, north Wales police ker Ching !
  5. +1. Selfish stupid f**kers if you ask me. Why don't people just stop to take a phone call or make a text. Worst I saw was some stupid young girl texting whilst driving. Someone I know stopped a few weeks ago to take a call, they pulled in a layby, a police car pulled in behind them while they were on the phone They were then told it was illegal to use the phone with the engine running and fined them !
  6. 335d mapped coupe, great mile muncher and fast when needed I've driven one a lot
  7. Cost an arm and a leg but they are the bollocks
  8. Congrats nice colour !
  9. Pm zmanalex
  10. To be honest, I think that resetting the Defaults may be the easiest way to do it - That Satnav manual is a nightmare, don't you think? +1 on that !
  11. Good to hear
  12. Only use oem blinker fluid and take to dealer and insist they change it
  13. Fuel will have a very low octane level, top up with fresh Would drop the oil, buy cheap and fill and drop again for a quality oil, just to flush the old oil out properly
  14. Sticky piston on the caliper ? Air leak at the servo/inlet or split pipe When was the fluid last changed ? Colour ?
  15. ^^^ class driving
  16. This thread is a credit to the op, the forum and the people on it, the replies have been sensible and considered This could have easily turned silly and defensive but it didn't The op was rightly upset and angry and yet posted a calm complaint
  17. Agreed KurtB, it's been discussed many times before, speed isn't always the main factor in a fatality
  18. I know that the TT is a very dangerous circuit, and every year there are fatalities, also there are at least a couple of riders from the public who get killed every year and only gets local coverage. I now think that the big bikes have now got to quick for the TT.Circuit. I did many years ago a Class 4 Superkart race on a street circuit, I thought I was going to die every lap...! Very valid point will, maybe they are at the point where they need to cap the bhp ? I know there have been advances in the active suspension, traction control and abs but there must be limits
  19. Seen Karl race many times in Bsb ... Very sad news When we took the 400 a Swiss guy who was staying in a camper next us went out on a practice and didn't come back
  20. It's difficult to get pics of something travelling at 160-180 mph, I had lots of pics of walls and hedges ! ... The bike had gone !
  21. That's cheap
  22. Graham is hanging by a thread
  23. Well bloody good of you to share your experiences........ pah - WARNING POINT!! (For not being helpful to the forum) +1
×
×
  • Create New...