Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Maybe they couldn't bypass the alarm on the porker
  2. Still not showing
  3. GIXXERUK

    A mods a mod..

    I did mine but never use them
  4. i use the image link and paste direct into the thread
  5. Nice looking car, good mods stu
  6. Nice looking car, good mods stu
  7. GIXXERUK

    A mods a mod..

    Hi,yeah did the plate lights,boot light and side lights led a while back, going to do the rear indicators next, bit of a flaff to swap them out, but next on list.. Faff it's a pia ! The whole boot has to come out ! Not much chance if changing a bulb at the side of the road I fitted led indicators with a resistor, worked fine but not bright enough imo, so swopped them back
  8. GIXXERUK

    A mods a mod..

    Do the number plate lights much better led and the boot light, also did the reversing lights
  9. Ps there is another type which is black iirc courtesyparts sell them, not cheap though !
  10. The one i've seen on a Azura Z had a black insert... the ones on Ebay dont. Iirc that is just a small piece of wrap stuck in the recess then the badge over the top, giving the appearance of a black background, I don't think they are sold that way
  11. Cheers Flex
  12. Easy site to navigate, do cobra not produce the burnt tips ?
  13. A lot of selfie's being posted lately
  14. I think the stance is the photo giving a slight euro look, if you look at the building behind it is angled Looks great
  15. How old is it dude? It's a 53 plate, bought it 3yrs ago, one owner 40k miles, now has 103 k on it , I imagine the newer ones are even better ! Last week I did 1200 miles and it averaged 77mpg, on the obc and backed by a manual calculation
  16. Clio Dci 80bhp remapped to 110bhp, never see under 60mpg and on a run can see 80mpg, £20 a year tax, cheaper than walking
  17. Wanted to make this but had to work
  18. Thought I'd see you at tatton this year mate
  19. Doh ! Y after the cats what is this system ? Cbe ?
  20. is this cbe + Y pipe ? or just cbe
  21. GIXXERUK

    MOT

    Always a good feeling
  22. agreed but I for one appreciate Zeus giving us the full picture of his impression of the remap
×
×
  • Create New...