Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. very nice Busa, love the larger tail pipes
  2. There is only one colour in you're spectrum ... Green ! Looks great
  3. Looks very clean, nice shine
  4. looks
  5. scum !!
  6. + a million ! It's not easy but they are best ignored
  7. those wheels will transform the zed
  8. Good choice, tbh I would have lost heart int the 370 a long time ago, I think you've been very tolerant Best of luck
  9. I will spray it next
  10. I've tried plastidip twice on the front and it will not work, looks perfect when first applied but after only a short drive it has lifted both times in the same spot I'm not sure if it's temperature related or not, worked great on the rear ... No problems
  11. Speech ...... Ark, invidia, stillen all at great prices, t shirts available by the font Good luck
  12. back, I remember the pics of you're old zed after the storm
  13. That is a question i have always pondered..... why do cyclists not set them off when they go through at red, i have never seen a cyclist lit up ! The forum does not encourage or condone the burning of cyclists
  14. The wheels transform the car
  15. Back working ok
  16. You're right, it works on 3g not on wifi ??
  17. Have you tried to access you're account, feedback etc ?
  18. Timeout error !
  19. Mob app isn't working on the iPhone
  20. More than just a comedian
×
×
  • Create New...