Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Def works, I wanted to go to acc and it kept starting ... Then realised I had my foot on the brake
  2. Don't worry if you get them and the drivers side breather pipe doesn't fit too well (wrong angle) The genuine ones don't
  3. I hope not, I paid double that for 2nd hand ! The clips are genuine, difficult to tell on the pipes If they are genuine, they are a bargain ! Tbh if I didn't have mine then I would have a punt at £30
  4. only use super unleaded, oil check really depends on how many miles you do
  5. can you see the gearstick move when you go on/off the throttle ? likely suspects are ...droplinks, drive shafts, mounts difficult to diagnose without hearing/seeing, could be an exhaust mount, there is a lot of movement when going on/off throttle Probably worth doing a visual check on the rear springs .. Count the coils, very common for these to break
  6. Gearbox or engine mount ? How many miles you got ?
  7. I think you need to hear both in the flesh to decide, both systems have received good reviews I decided to go true dual, getting it fitted tomorrow
  8. this was the thread i thought of, most of it was completed on the footpath outside of his house
  9. they look can you get the rear arches rolled ?
  10. I tried the supplying nissan dealer but they were no help, good shout though as mcgard are fitted as an option by nissan
  11. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it Not too many would choose any of those, or a zed as a daily the zed wasn't even mentioned ? very telling that you added it (again) It's a zed forum and the thread is about a 370 > gt86 Just saying not too many run them as daily drivers so I fail to see your argument? you didn't mention the gt86 but chose to mention the zed, argumment ... no, merely a point that has been mentioned to you many times before impreza is very very common as a daily driver so the gt86 is a good car but can be a great car if coilovers and a charger are added..........this can be said of a lot of cars, certainly the mx5 but on a much lower budget, personally I dont like the look of the gt86 I didn't mention it because a GT86 IS a car that most would use as a daily driver Well done for turning a positive comment ( not wanting to use a 'nice' car as a daily ) into a totally stupid argument the "argument" as you insist on calling it........never was but twist it to suit yourself
  12. I've taken little interest in the car tbh, sat in one at tatton park but it wasn't for me
  13. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it Not too many would choose any of those, or a zed as a daily the zed wasn't even mentioned ? very telling that you added it (again) It's a zed forum and the thread is about a 370 > gt86 Just saying not too many run them as daily drivers so I fail to see your argument? you didn't mention the gt86 but chose to mention the zed, argumment ... no, merely a point that has been mentioned to you many times before impreza is very very common as a daily driver so the gt86 is a good car but can be a great car if coilovers and a charger are added..........this can be said of a lot of cars, certainly the mx5 but on a much lower budget, personally I dont like the look of the gt86
  14. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it Not too many would choose any of those, or a zed as a daily the zed wasn't even mentioned ? very telling that you added it (again)
  15. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it
  16. Then surely 1.2 micra would be better than all those ?
  17. 370 slammed with the charger What colour is it ? Doesn't look like an LM
  18. Got hks ,.. A new clean filter will always be better than an old one
  19. http://www.mcgard.com/index.php/customer-service/replacement-parts-ordering-information I rang them and explained the situation, they were very helpful
  20. Iirc it took 3 days from Germany but I could of paid extra or next day if I had wanted No product code, I just sent them a hi res pic of the wheel nut and the worked out which key matched
  21. Do you know the make ? I had mcgard and lost the key, sent them a photo of the locking wheel nut with some vehicle details together with £18 and they sent me a new key
  22. Buy some chemical guys glossworkz, it's a gloss booster, great stuff for when you're car isn't actually dirty
  23. Get mine fitted on Tuesday, can't wait
  24. Nice burble but missing a 'H'
×
×
  • Create New...