Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. VXR8 / Monaro ?
  2. One of the guys I worked with got rid of his because it was never out the garage for electrical issues. Would love one though! better in every way is a matter of opinion, personally I dont think they look as good or as individual as a 350/370, plus the have some expensive common faults imo
  3. GIXXERUK

    need advice

    what miles are on the car Bryn ? basically there are 2 choices, buy a 2nd hand oem unit or go aftermarket and release some noise from the v6 e.g. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89709-370z-stillen-cat-back-exhaust/
  4. Tom Nice lookin Z and a red zed is a rare beast
  5. I get this sometimes, is it a blue flashing light in the rear view mirror ?
  6. The lack of 370's doesn't help but I'm still suprised this hasn't sold
  7. The warranty is a Nissan Warranty part of their used car 12 months Cared4 Warranty, so fingers crossed Report back for future reference
  8. this seems to be common on the 370, read a few reports
  9. You should of called the Tactical Arachnaphobia Reconnaissance Team (TART)
  10. I think a shadowy figure holding a machete at the end of the bed may just have the edge on a spider being the worst thing ....
  11. I bought octets ark exhaust, sounds v nice, white is a great colour on the 370z .., congrats ! I think the mirrors are so big because in the cars without the reverse cam you can't see anything when reversing !
  12. Tyres do look too small, gives it a 4x4 look Stop arson around
  13. Looks much better, the big arches drown the wheels without spacers imo
  14. Then you're probably applying too much. Natty's is one of the easiest waxes to use - try using a damp (not wet) foam applicator to apply and keep spreading until you can barely see it on the panel, once it's cured it should be really easy to buff off. If you're using it in the sun, keep an eye on the shorter curing times to avoid baking on. That said, AG HD is a decent wax and quite easy to use itself. I'm not convinced that it's 3x the wax that Natty's is to justify the 3x price tag at Halfords myself, but it is good. +1 natty's is a doddle to use..both on and off
  15. I'm dizzy, why is the house spinning so fast?! Most likely explanation .... You've supercharged it
  16. What a great read Ian
  17. You had to mention it
  18. Always ? Since you were 17 ? I doubt it
  19. good start
  20. I'm here and it is ... Roger that
×
×
  • Create New...