Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. hopefully no one on here, not many le mans....suits, me, gstraw (iirc)
  2. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/
  3. ...don't forget the extra fire extinguishers and a fire warden too. ooh harsh
  4. never used it but seems to have a good rep, AG aqua wax is handy to have
  5. lots of info on here
  6. If you're still eating then you're only in the early stages
  7. I run 25 all round on my 370 and looks spot on
  8. I fear the speedo's are out of the suitcase now
  9. brilliant Must be third party only I'll get my coat .......
  10. I'm guessing it's sucking when the engine is running and sealing and then releasing when stopped, as it doesn't sounds as though it's affecting idle, performance or braking (servo pipe) It's not quiet so should be an easy find
  11. Warp factor 5 mr sulu, aye aye captain
  12. Much better everydays a school day White, silver and magnolia look suspiciously similar
  13. There seemed to be trend on 370.com of fitting washers into the exhaust clamps so it was slightly blowing to give a meatier sound !! Mad !!
  14. Only drawback with hammerite I found is the limited choice if colours available ... Very limited, 4 iirc
  15. how have you wired the drl's ? into the sidelights or independant ?
  16. as I said i have done this on many cars, x3 911's, my 370, focus rs, x2 clio's, x2 bmw's etc etc the focus rs is running 414bhp and one of the 911's is a turbo so i knpw heat is not a problem I think the finish is as good as any I have seen I couldn't recommend it if I wasn't sure it worked without fault but hey ho demon tweeks sell savage Dicky
  17. why pay more for no benefit ?
  18. i forgot to say.....spray, the first few coats literally mist the caliper, as lexx says layers are the key to good finish
  19. I bought the decals off ebay just leave them a few days for the paint to harden before applying, I have not had any problems with them peeling even though i use a wheel brush on them for cleaning The longest I have had a car with the calipers painted is 4 years and it looked as good as when i did them, never had to re-paint
  20. clean, no need for undercoat and no need for lacquer, use hammerite smooth , this comes out a high gloss the secret is to layer the coats, i've done this on loads of cars and never had a problem
  21. GIXXERUK

    Red Zed

    Check the tyres, they aren't cheap and always good to bargain with
  22. Colin created the thread as it was going off topic in another thread and to help others
  23. Zmanalex would probably know, I know the slave cylinder is outside the box on the DE and inside on the HR, so may just require the bell housing being swopped over
  24. Well spotted but this has been split from another thread so it isn't what it seems See Colin's post above ^*
×
×
  • Create New...