Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Is it lowered ? Underbody scraping and the damaged front wheel would ring alarm bells for me
  2. quite a few people have moved from the s2000 to the zed on here I'm sure if you search there are threads
  3. Took mine off last night, the dvla website states it no longer needs to be displayed from today
  4. A custom system has no brand as such so resale will be poor and you cannot hear it upfront either on video or at a meet The nismo is not true dual and more expensive 2nd hand than that, a cobra system is similar money but not true dual The invidia is true dual but will cost more, it sounds like a cobra might fit the bill, checkout CS cougar store
  5. Zac, most exhausts are cat back, so the include the Y pipe aswell, milltek, stillen, Ark, cobra etc all fit the nismo Berk hfc's are popular I take it you had a mk2 Rs ? What colour, any pics, my brother has a white mk2 running 414 bhp Revo They are great cars CheeRS Paul Stillen and cobra on a nismo here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83723-my-nismo-given-the-cobra-and-stillen-treatment/
  6. matt.......sounds interesting might be of interest ............... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85170-adams-350z-just-built-for-a-laugh/
  7. Abbey state that the best gains by far on the dyno have been with a magic tree.....it's your money but think carefully
  8. You should really start a build thread now
  9. You're not getting the full advantage without a remap
  10. Can you feel a difference in power or torque without the valve caps ? I know when I fitted mine the traction control kept kicking in due the reduced weight
  11. You've picked up a lot from this forum
  12. @ £166 best not
  13. i'm sure a black bmw or merc did the same thing later on, someone sent me the vid very clever
  14. illuminated door entry guard, sill protector, kick plate, scuff plate ... take you're pick nice lighty up gear knob availabale - http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_illuminated_gear_lever_knob_f_VAR3Z-7213-B_c_1102.htm
  15. Thanks buddy but I actually followed the original How to thread posted up in the 350 how to guides. The pics and the grubby fingers above are the ones I took while doing the job. So all credit to the original post. but you still went to the trouble of posting pics and explaining
  16. few more vids on this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85613-short-tails-fitted-cold-start/
  17. Misty mornings, drizzly lunchtimes and beautiful sunny evenings, not too bad If we had not been having such a laugh we would have done lots more driving in the evenings but we were enjoying our surroundings and each other's company that's enough detail that was a sunny weekend for wales We have already decided next time we book a place it has to have. Hot tub la la la ......I'm not listening
  18. not suprised it didn't take long
  19. Misty mornings, drizzly lunchtimes and beautiful sunny evenings, not too bad If we had not been having such a laugh we would have done lots more driving in the evenings but we were enjoying our surroundings and each other's company that's enough detail that was a sunny weekend for wales
  20. good pics dave ...sunny wales
  21. Flex, what were you doing at the national trust gardens ?
  22. You haven't said when ? Report back
  23. Keep a close eye on the oil level
  24. Originally it was to look for a buyers guide , then when I bought my 350 it was for mods , then I sold using the forum and bought a 911 but kept coming back to read the forum even though I was zed less Started to post again when I bought the 370 .. Pet hate are posts that ask for advice and then the OP doesn't conclude !
×
×
  • Create New...