Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Sad to hear, no one injured that's the important thing
  2. I did the front and rear with plastidip, the front I did twice and both times it lifted, I can only guess it's the heat ? Rear has been fine
  3. Ideally but it's had nearly 5 hours and theres a storm forcast for the weekend and we live by the coast so wanted to protect them asap as brand new out the box. wheels are a pia to wax, I take them off to do them usually, saves knuckle scrapes
  4. Looks liking those rims You should give it 24hrs between coats really
  5. it doesn't mean it was any good......... next !
  6. Congrats
  7. Got to be happy with that
  8. Good write up
  9. Repeating all 99 episodes of wheeler dealers on discovery
  10. Sat nav changed 2010-11 to touch screen, later models have drl's and diff front bumper, reverse cam is a must imo but can be retro fitted easily to the later touch screen nav Gt edition, black edition models etc
  11. Didn't wheeler dealers do one of these ?
  12. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-hunt-boy-racer-who-7862934
  13. thats so yesterday now ......
  14. it seems like you have read the buyers guide mostly just check the usual stuff, service history (check the book, dont take a salesmans word), clicky axles, discs +pads, exhaust, it has good miles for a 2004
  15. Just one turbo
  16. Doesn't Steve at redline sell them ? Or if you want used try a pm to zmanalex
  17. You don't need to put a thread for each side
  18. Indeed. Do you know how much a sender is? If it's cheap (I already know it's easy to replace) then I'll give that a go. http://www.clarkmoto...tch/25070-CD00A Ouch. Think I'll put a pressure gauge on the car and prove it's the sender first. Thanks I expected half that price tbh
  19. Indeed. Do you know how much a sender is? If it's cheap (I already know it's easy to replace) then I'll give that a go. http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Oil-Pressure-Switch/25070-CD00A
  20. take it back, the steering should be set straight and then adjusted to suit.......I would definitely go back and complain, if they can't get the basics correct I wouldn't trust the alignment is right
×
×
  • Create New...