Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. I think you took will the wrong way mate (ooh missus) Ask away if people don't like it .. Tough The search within the forum ain't good better with google Btw I use 4 star petrol
  2. Do you have sensors on the front bumper ?
  3. +1 I have one and spacers touch wood never had to use it
  4. I just did the penny trick on my 370, worked fine since
  5. That's what I thought but I thought the hu had Bluetooth but maybe not the non connect premium ?
  6. What Yr is the 370z ?
  7. different sticker, different location, job done
  8. Guess I am a looser who cannot spell then see what you did there
  9. that is awesome have to admit the idea of the louvres sounds awful but the execution is
  10. so I take it you haven't had one ? yet can offer an opinion I bought a set off H Dev purely because I liked the look (worked for me in terms of colour effect!), it was cheap at 29 quid and under the slim hope it might make a noticeable difference, despite trying hard to feel the effect, there was none. You can see the charts from H Dev here http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_472_477&products_id=25417 But having been on the VX forum and the Skyline one and this issue come up, almost exclusively everyone who fitted these said they felt no change in the drive of the car. Bought mine cheap as someone on the forum was making them and it immediately made the idle smoother, you could tell by the sound and needle, obviously poorly earthed at the factory , only had 16k on the clock and not quite 2yrs old so definitely not dirty connections I did like the look of it though This is similar to the uprev, even though the improvements can be quantified on the dyno, the opinions vary massively from its a must have to it made no difference ?? And at £400+ that isn't good
  11. get it bought and book an exorcism at abbey
  12. touch wood I had my 350 3yrs and my 370 a year and i find them reliable .. best car I have ever had was a celica, bought with 18k on the clock and sold with 138k, original clutch, battery, alternator, exhaust etc only changed consumables and tyres
  13. when replying to a post like this, where you are wondering if they have resolved the issue - either PM the posters or multiquote, that way they will be notified that they have a reply in this thread (unless they have turned the notification off)
  14. Going on this theme what do people think of the following; J222 SHC J444 SHC J555 SHC J666 SHC J777 SHC J999 SHC Doesn't look as good as the one above but maybe people think it's better than J666 COD? J666 COD is better, all of the above dont look like Josh
  15. It could need the throttle body or maf cleaning, folowed by the pedal dance BUT I would leave it a while until you get used to driving the car rather than diving in does the service history show a plug change ?
  16. "Show me some impartial evidence showing the awesome benefits of a grounding kit, which aren't based on opinion and demonstrate that the same result wouldn't have happened if you'd cleaned/renewed the oem earth points, and I'll happily buy a kit for £100 and fit it tomorrow" I don't dispute the benefits or lack of from the grounding kit, it's just that you're opinion is based on other's opinions and yet you ask for evidence that isn't based on opinions ?
  17. so I take it you haven't had one ? yet can offer an opinion
  18. As said it will vary from car to car, so it's difficult to measure but they do look good
  19. yes just an earthing cable, it is meant to improve signals due to improving the earthing but that really depends on how good or poor your earthing is from the factory some people say the car runs smoother with it others say it has no affect, mine (DE) definitely idled smoother with it fitted
  20. that to me looks like J COD, the numbers cancel themselves out :thumbs;
  21. very nice, looks well cared for
  22. The poor old zed takes a battering, it seems that almost every car out there betters it .. Audi, Porsche, bmw, Skoda, jag, vx220 etc etc I'm suprised anyone buys them
×
×
  • Create New...