Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. I've had mine a year now aswell, not bored yet, looking good Andy
  2. that looks great
  3. Funny Guy: Roof available and good to go, next day delivery I didn't even know you still had the roadster ! Epic engine !
  4. would love to have a go in that
  5. not a chance, if i came on this forum looking to buy a 350z ...I wouldn't
  6. seen that fifth gear, what get me is she hits the car and keeps going ??
  7. Well I'd take it more as the truth if someone had done a before & after on a dyno rather than "yeah my butt dyno said it added X amount of horsepower". How many people have had an uprev with dyno showing increased bhp and they say it's no better ! Dyno's are not conclusive and differ from place to place That's true but for example: The thread I read on my350z.com regarding the Crawford exhaust manifolds for the 350Z/G35 was done on the same day, on the same car, on the same dyno ~ the ambient temps etc where all the same during both dyno runs and nothing else was changed on the car bar the manifolds. The dyno showed only a few more HP (think it was like 2-5hp@hub) increase over the standard manifolds and hardly worth the money in that owners opinion. the reports of the uprev's i've read was done on the same day, on the same car, on the same dyno ~ the ambient temps etc where all the same during both dyno runs and nothing else was changed on the car it's frustrating i know
  8. Well I'd take it more as the truth if someone had done a before & after on a dyno rather than "yeah my butt dyno said it added X amount of horsepower". How many people have had an uprev with dyno showing increased bhp and they say it's no better ! Dyno's are not conclusive and differ from place to place
  9. You can't, it's opinion most of the time
  10. 335d coupe, looks classy, well spec'd and quick with a remap, reasonable mpg
  11. Pah, not a true enthusiast, you forgot crossply Rob Ill hang my head in shame Rob
  12. Not long tube but have you seen the 5zigen headers on nengun
  13. most reliable car I have ever owned was a Celica ...
  14. where in Wales ?
  15. I would prefer the Gtr (obviously) but i think the 370N is better looking
  16. i like remoulds or if i push the boat out ..part worn what car should i buy ? how the hell do i know ! i dont know you're likes/dislikes or needs !
  17. the only way to get a conclusive comprehensive answer to any question is to post a thread on here tyres anyone
  18. thats child abuse
  19. +1 never needed to top up between services on my DE
  20. skoda fabia has a good rep but i doubt 4k will cover it
  21. Cheers for that, I actually didnt bother as a) I know the Mercs arent laggy, my brother had one and 2) its an an automatic luxobarge, its hardly going to be developed for the sharpest response. I guessed he was probably referring to boost threshold. Amusingly, theres a Clarkson clip that perfectly demonstrates the difference between lag and threshold, its amusing as he is trying to prove the exact opposite. From about 1:20 here: exactly the example I thought of when the lag chat started, he complains about the lag tut tut
  22. snapped bolts I had this last week with a wheel bolt in the hub
  23. I didn't fancy going to a show either but really enjoyed it I've been in the summer and winter because of the high buildings the wind chill is evil in the winter but great to be there at Xmas time Took the city bus tour .. Well worth it
  24. 245 are narrow for the rear, also what car ? Jdm or uk ? brembo's ?
  25. good attitude If there's no joy, move on and put it down to experience
×
×
  • Create New...