agreed, you can feel it has a wider track but you can adapt to the feeling as if it's a different car, as you say maybe some people can't, I fitted them soon after buying the car so I was never use to the feel anyway
I fitted 25/25 on my 370 and tbh I didn't really notice any difference in the drive and it looks sooo much better with them, win win imo
Eibach from CS
Yeah, me too! Its just had rebuild done, so looking forward to seeing it over the weekend.
Wipers, wiper arms and bumpers and it's good to go
Quarter bumpers always look good on the front
I know it's not a great polish but a lot of peeps use colour magic on the other side of the pond
Particularly on the front bumper, it's a temporary fix but looking at the pics it does help hide the primer showing through
the bonnet is alloy but it can rust, there have been a few reports of this .........here's one http://www.350z-uk.c...y-front-bonnet/
water getting under the lacquer is a problem, which will lift the lacquer and spread
a good job would be a front end respray, you could try chipsaway or similar for a quote for a touch up repair
If you keep it polished then they wont rust but you run the risk of water getting under the lacquer and then it will rust/lift the lacquer (the bonnet)
you will always get more stone chips regardless (unless you dont drive it )
cost ? not a clue sorry
post some pics of the worst areas.........