Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Or use a multi tester
  2. I'm sure zmanalex will have a shed full of them, shoot him a pm
  3. Smells lovely? I agree this is a great wax but as far as smells go, it isn't great! Smells lovely? I agree this is a great wax but as far as smells go, it isn't great! Yes, it smells lovely. I just went and had another sniff, to make sure I wasn't wrong - and indeed it smells lovely. Best smelling wax is nattys blue.. Like bubblegum
  4. love the 240, classic but can be made to look modern Not sure about the bus steering wheel though
  5. It's news when he isn't there
  6. If the price is right, I wouldn't turn down a sale tbh
  7. Stunning car 😎 the extra flake really makes the paint pop
  8. That looks like the one mike brewer bought and the alternator died when he was trading up
  9. Bushes ? What miles you got ?
  10. Have you checked the prices on eBay will ?
  11. Totally agree, I quite often drive a 335d coupe which has been remapped and it's a blast, with good economy when driven sensibly Yes it's different to petrol but you just adapt you're driving style to suit, diesel is longer the under dog it has been in the past.. More of an alternate to petrol Have both is the best way to go
  12. What a brilliant thread this is
  13. Awesome
  14. GIXXERUK

    A mods a mod..

    Yes no problems
  15. GIXXERUK

    Music

    That's the other thing with the hd, it copies at 128 iirc Lossless is a bit ott imo .. 320 is fine
  16. Great pic Nice house too Unless you live in a caravan opposite the nice houses I ain't no pikey
  17. have you tried, chrome, opera, firefox ?
  18. GIXXERUK

    350z

    looking good, like those wheels
  19. GIXXERUK

    350z

  20. i'm using win8.1 ..no issues
  21. GIXXERUK

    Music

    Loaded some discs but it's slow, I use the USB mostly
×
×
  • Create New...