Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. The forum does not condone racism on public roads.... Keep it on the track !
  2. GIXXERUK

    Keyed

    Speak to Ricey, feel sure he could advise
  3. I put fly eye on my fog light as the bottom is now black, looks good, hides it nicely and passed the mot £3 for an a4 sheet off eBay
  4. I like it, lot of work gone into that
  5. Yes I know you said you wouldn't!! Let's see, I doubt I will, I am tempted to get some recaros for it though!! I have never seen one in the flesh in black, and the net is cr@p for pics of them so if you have any, please send through!! I am very excited yes just need to sell my 350!!! What's the eta ? I couldn't help but look for a black for sale and go and view
  6. Looks great
  7. worlds apart !! I use a usb stick mostly for music although I have recorded a few cd's to the hard drive, also have a few dvd discs with mp3 albums it's a great head unit
  8. not for the sidelights, indicators yes take a look here..... check the fuse box behind the battery http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15586-side-light-fuse/
  9. side lights and number plate are usually fused together ( same circuit ), check the fuses again and swop them over to check them, better with a multi tester tbh, they can look ok but they aren't if there are a few 10amp fuses swop them around to see if the fault moves
  10. Why not take a test ride ? Most places I go to are more than happy to let you have it for an hour or so
  11. any difference with the synchro off ?
  12. If you consider any form of medication, research it first, there are many many side affects to these pills
  13. Hat off to you for writing that and hat off to everyone on the forum that you feel able to write it You have had to take a lot on board recently and it's only natural you will feel depressed faced with what seems like a no win situation, so don't beat yourself up for feeling that way. What do you do and whereabouts are you ? Maybe people can shoot some ideas you're way on employment or training You have to believe in yourself and believe that something good will come of this, it's not a terminal illness etc, you can turn this round, it's recoverable Chin up mate
  14. Slightly off topic, my car is le mans blue and gets a lot more attention when the sun is out, anyone else find this ? Is it the colour looks better or just that people's heads are up ?
  15. Yes it will fail the mot, is it the front and rear ? Fuse ?
  16. Is there anyone else who can drive it ? Just to stop the tyres getting flat spots or the walls cracking, brakes seizing, fuel going off etc etc Even every few weeks will help
  17. Tyres ! I would budget for replacements, check the walls for cracking and it's likely they will have flat spots
  18. Bad news ! I like the way you are dealing with it
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHixeIr_6BM
  20. It's too close to the new price from clarks imo They are 2nd hand and 7 years old ! 200 is the norm 2nd hand
  21. Nice work, I've done this many times, it doesn't get easier but you do know what to expect
  22. It's the .... ' if I can't afford it then it's sh1te' and ' whoever has something I can't have then they're a kn0b' Mentality These things are best ignored tbh although I've never really had any comments 'should of tried harder at school' with a thumbs up would do the trick I imagine
  23. DS2500 are track pads, they will not have intial bite until they are warmed up, once they are warmed up they are very very good, my only complaint about them is they seem to squeal a bit at times, pretty much everyone I know that has had them fitted gets some noise at some point... Well in that case they must be very biased towards high operating temps because even with some seriously fast road use they're still not biting as well as the pagids or brembos IMHO. And the squeal is bloody awful sometimes but I know it's par for the course with fixed calipers and metallic pads. Or is it that you can stop quicker than the car behind you ? And my encourage faster driving ?
×
×
  • Create New...