Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Look great
  2. I wondered 'how many ?'
  3. I'm sure some of the double sided number plate tape would hold the foam on
  4. Check the brake fluid level and/or how much meat is left on the pads
  5. Locked as requested
  6. I have the halfords pro tool chest, great bit of kit, much better than the cheaper ones which use thin cheap metal
  7. Sold - thread locked
  8. good stuff
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. shame as they looked great after the refurb
  12. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93421-current-dipping-project/#entry1417068
  13. GIXXERUK

    Standard back box

    Where in the midlands ?
  14. you need to start a build thread
  15. Is that the i8 ?
  16. quad turbo's !! don't let octet see this
  17. it's the hu not the software, 2010+ but needs checking as it could be a late registered car
  18. Hmmm, I may go for the cree one's then! I've had a couple of eBay cheapies all round and they're a bit hit and miss! Some have been fine but the connectors on others seem to have gone already so they just don't work My sidelights, number plate lights, vanity mirror lights, interior lights and boot light were all off eBay and been in a year without problem but as you say it's hit and miss, Cree have a good rep
  19. The Cree ones are the ones most commonly fitted Mine have 9 LEDs in the bulb, I didn't like the Cree as the light projects forward and not to the side so much Tbh there isn't a lot if room in front of my bulbs so the above could be too long Just measured my bulb and it's 34mm end to end, the 25 led are 38mm, so it's a possibility they could fit
  20. check out the buyers guide
×
×
  • Create New...