Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Can I do it with rattle cans? You can have rattle cans but you'll be handed a paint brush or roller to get the job done
  2. You're right with Devon, but it's in St Ives. Cool - really liked the backdrop!
  3. Fab work Andy - quite impressed, you don't fancy doing our spare bedroom do you, it needs a lick of paint
  4. Good work Gents!! Did you fit the spacers under the strut bolts to lift the strut bar when fitting the plenum spacer?? That might be the reason for vibration, otherwise just a little tinker with the spanner to adjust the strut? Might come down to the Zed workshop for some future modding.... I keep having dreams of "supercharger" - it won't go..... I think I need help (Good to see the Zed love brings everyone together)
  5. STONKING paint job there mate Looks like a new car!
  6. Sounds like a joyride stolen vehicle, I know BMW drivers can be aggressive at times but nothing like that!! Glad nothing hit you or your passenger, including the car!
  7. Finished work early today so gave Suzie a quick going over Snow foam, wash, dry, clay and half polished as light has gone now, but the shine just from the clay and no wax (side being photo'd) I was quite impressed. Polishing will resume tomorrow evening with a wax, then the following night another coating of wax - may even slip in a photo if it doesn't rain!
  8. Love your answer to the kids and that is a classic! Kids are the best!
  9. I have to be guided over obstacles such as a small mouse, slight kerbs and so on. As Scotty has seen for himself. I no longer get a warning, just scrape and you know that's the limit
  10. Wasso

    Some pics of my Z

    Don't mean to worry you but one of your cats is like a baby tiger! Nice pics and clean car
  11. Col you spend a lot of time on eBay don't you.... Are shopping
  12. CJ where was that pic taken at, looks kinda similar to Brixham in Devon?
  13. Sorry to hear that mate and I'm sure Bennett who's at the ring this weekend will be gutted for you too. In fact it's a good job it didn't happen on the ring, could have been messy! Hope you get it sorted quickly without too much hassle
  14. RS4 all the way, covers every angle in my book. If I don't get a 370 next it'll be the RS4.
  15. Same thing here with kids. Driving through a small village (whilst checking the roads out for the last midlands meet) and there's a small group of kids sat on and around a bench, the village was quiet and of course they heard the rumble of the V6, I glanced over to the left and as I did they all jumped and shouted "kwoaaaar - that is sick!!" You kinda get the feeling of driving something from fast and furious, it's a superb feeling and I believe because it's not a Porsche a Ferrari or Lamborghini you get treated differently, as it's showing off but in a polite way with the Zed.
  16. I was informed release is next year now
  17. Already seen those pics keep up Nice seats to keep that arse firmly in place when you engage the you know what
  18. Is this a joke cos that is what you call friggin amazing! Not sure such a thin phone would cope with being sat on in your pocket or bent in half if in your rear pocket when sat down. If this is actually made it's bloody awesome!
  19. I'm really surprised the numbers are so low! Last year was a full house. Seriously consider making the trip for those who'd like to know not just the basics but more in depth ways of maintaining your paintwork. Not only that, but the knowledge of products, what they do and how they work. For me it was a great day out and provided some missing gaps to start my own detailing venture. Even if you don't learn anything, the discounts and free items (if there are any) are worth going for. Come on people get your name down it's highly recommended
  20. Top Draw!!!
  21. Ha ha Bullet that is so true, play the game understand the layout then BAM!! The ring as you say does overload you with corners, cars, traction, fear, the barriers. I timed all my laps just so that I had an understanding of my dedication to push a bit harder. My first lap was 12:30s then 11:10 with my best lap 10:20 which I wanted 10:00 so that I could claim to beat a girl in a transit van, but failed. The Ring is amazing, nothing can prepare you for the sensation. It's like looking at the scariest roller coaster and plucking the balls to get on and enjoy it as well as surviving. I will have another bash at organising another trip for next year.
  22. Chris I need to make a bolt investment. Can you let me know exactly what bolts you can replace and in which colours. Ianphampton tells me you can supply my needs
  23. Isn't Jap - Japanese?
  24. And how the he'll does a Rover SDI get in the list for heck sake!!
  25. This is blade silver, which there is clearly a difference
×
×
  • Create New...