Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Oooops a bit late in catching up with this thread, clearly I need to have a chat with Tarmac.
  2. That's def GM
  3. Wasso

    Intake Hoses

    I thought it would be odd if the angle of the sensor could affect idle. The problem was fixed when I moved it to it's oem position, so maybe it was the connector. It's all fine now.
  4. Jealousy! Say hello to Bennett whilst you're out there, you can't miss him, just listen out for the loudest Zed in the world, well 2nd to Husky with his backbox bypass. Trust me you won't miss hearing it! Enjoy the weather is perfect!
  5. Wasso

    Intake Hoses

    I'm not so fussed to be fair, it was only a little idea to tidy things up. I can't be added to dismantle everything just for the wires. Unscrewing the MAF from my ARC is a bit of a headache, as my ARC is a tight squeez and takes a bit of fiddling to get out. I'll leave it where it is
  6. Wasso

    Intake Hoses

    Don't scare me mate! Otherwise I am going home and making that MAF sensor fit! What I was going to post earlier, but refrained, was.... I put the maf sensor back after cleaning my air filter in the ARC and when replaced I replaced my MAF with the plug for the MAF sticking up, it made sense for me so to keep the wiring tidy. In doing so I noticed the revs were hunting a little. In my diagnosis I blamed the MAF, so I corrected the position and rotated the MAF connection angled to the bodywork. This fixed my revs from hunting? So in all fairness I'm agreeing with Alex on this one.
  7. Wasso

    Intake Hoses

    (not allowed to say anything cos Abbey have posted - best look for an alternative thread instead)
  8. Lots of preperation and a good wax and LSP LSP = Lots of Sexual Pleasures???
  9. True, it took 2 full days just to read the story from the start, we are currently on day 6 of the evidence, which is basically a schedule of events, we're only 2/3 of the way through this, and another 3 days more before the defendants are up. We're talking 5 ton of drugs here, no small time dealer!
  10. Really? Must be a serious case is it? I know you can't say but can you indicate if its a "white collar" crime or something more serious? It's already been in the news and on the net. So I can give you this link. It's hard work let me tell you! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-14995731
  11. I'm not normally a fan of red cars unless it's Ferrari but Andy's does look the mutts nutz!
  12. Wow, just wow. Great advert for your work mate, very nice. I'm going to be working on Bennetts car next as I know his has a fair few swirl marks and it would be nice to example a few Zeds on here. I'm also in contact with a number of suppliers from places such as Australia, Cyprus and America for samples of their products to see what's out there
  13. Bored listening to the prosecution for the last 2.5 weeks and still another 10 weeks of jury service to go. Then working Sat and detailing Sunday, but at least I can see the Sun
  14. tit, tut, family forum remember Chris Anything other than a Raleigh, and I'm lost A chopper or a grifter for me
  15. I have some glossy ones of my Zed but need olto use laptop, so I'll finally finish with White too
  16. Please tell me to get my coat if I'm hogging this a little. Not only dark colours shine, here's Husky's car I detailed a while ago. Silver can bring a nice liquid reflection as well
  17. This was also a 12 year old Beemer with swirl marks like you never saw, I'll post it in the members trader area in full when I get round to it.
  18. This isn't a zed but a car I detailed.
  19. LOUD wasn't the word!!! Painful ear bleeding horrific
  20. Bloomtown down to 22.38s
  21. I have their front V2 bumper, fitting was perfect, unlike my Chargespeed rear. Ok so the quality isn't fantastic, but you'd never know once fitted.
  22. There's a few shots I recognise there, you managed to get to some of my favourite roads. Although that narrow single track doesn't look familiar. Great pics by the way, some really ace ones and it looks like you both had a great time. So erm no excuse for May next year then for your name to be downnon the Wales run?
  23. **SOLD**
  24. Just out of curiosity where did you get your plenum bolts from?
  25. Swap for my Azure? I'd sell the NOS to wrap it?
×
×
  • Create New...